“DELICIOSO!!!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2017

I LOVE THEIR PIZZA!!!! LOT OF CHEESE, HOT AND DELICIOUS!!!! tHE TEREYAKI WINGS ARE TO DIE FOR!!!! AND THEY ARE HUGE PORTIONS. WE ALSO HAVE THE LASAGNA, CHICKEN PARMESAN AND SHRIMP PARMESAN with garlic bread and salad. I order Italian dressing and it was sooo good and creamy!!!! The waiter was very friendly and polite!!! Definitely we recommend this place. and it was clean and neat!!!! Just the way I like it!!!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

I always come here, it's amazing and staff is so sweet, they have good deals and very delicious wings

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We ordered a pizza and salad and it was delivered to our room in a timely manner and was very good! Would order again!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Orderes pizza, which was excellent. Had Hawaiian, my favorite.
BUT the wings! The wings!!!
OMG!! Never have I had any better wings in my life!! Big and juicy and yummy and had the best flavor you could imagaine.
Definitely a place to eat!!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Absolutely the best pizza and wings I've ever had. Service was ok, but the food and price was great!