Book now, pay at stay
US$259
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Book now, pay at stay
US$261
US$251
Hampton.com
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$153
  • Pool
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$254
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$199
Official Site
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$169
US$158
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$225
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$174
US$161
Hotels.com
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 10, 2012

myself and my husband stayed at palmetto shores its a nice hotel the staff and the management
was very nice the rooms are nice and clean we are planning on staying there next year. chris the manager there was very nice

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Dave R, General Manager at Palmetto Shores Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I know Chris really works hard to take care of our guests and I am glad you noticed. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

I had a 3 night stay at Palmetto Shores (August 5-8th). Here are some of the things that really made my vacation unpleasant: dirty room, TV remote did not initially work (someone came up and replaced the remote), old appliances in the kitchen areas, toilet tissue holder hanging from the wall, paint peeling, room phone did not work. On the second day we asked to move to another efficiency oceanfront, 2 queen beds on a higher floor-wish granted. This room had the toilet holder broken and laid on top of the commode , once again we had another room with old kitchen appliances, the patio window was smeared with a white cloudy film (which means we could not enjoy the oceanfront scenery from the window), bed pillows were FLAT, I don't know how often they change the comforters but the ones on our bed smelled like smoke. I called the front desk to ask them to send someone to clean the windows thinking this would correct the problem in our oceanfront room. I was told that the cleaning team had attempted to clean it but there was nothing that could be done. The front desk clerk said the windows were old and probably damaged from the sand from the ocean. I asked to speak to a manager on duty and was told that the manager was not available. I asked the front desk clerk if he would have the manager call my room when he/she returns and he responded that he would definitely ask the manager to give me a call. I NEVER RECEIVED A RETURNED CALL FROM THE MANAGER. The best thing this hotel has going is location. Too bad the owners of this property does not realize the power of satisfied customers. Satisfied customers promote your business.......
I would not stay here again and definitely would not recommend this location to others.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank KERRLAKETRAVELER

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will look into the issue with the windows and see which ones are clouded over. We do try to replace pillows as needed and wash spreads frequently. My apologies from me and my staff for a less than enjoyable stay.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Ilove this hotel! I feltfelt welcomed immediateltt.The night managetwhen Chris is by far the most polite manager ive camee across.me and my friend were greeted by bob at the front desk and he was very kind and helpful.my friend was injured previously in a MVA so they were very kind and helped us with any questions.our stay was the best and i felt right at home.we will return to palmetto sures every time we come to MB! THANK YOU CHRIS AND BOB! :) . We will be back soon!

• Stayed: August 2012
Dave R, General Manager at Palmetto Shores Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words. Chris and Bob do care about our guests and work hard to take care of them. Thank you for being so kind with your praise for them. We all work hard each day to provide a positive experience for our guests at a great value. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I traveled from N.Ireland to visit family, in West Virginia, in July, and, before going home, I decided to treat us all to a holiday at the beach. I booked,online, the penthouse at Atlantica, Palmetto Shore, Myrtle Beach, assuming that "penthouse" meant "a cut above the rest!"-------I was sadly mistaken!
We arrived on Sunday 22nd July,at 8 p.m,after a 9 hour car journey and I was totally horrified by the condition of the accommodation. The sheets had not been changed, there were "grape" stalks on the carpet, there was no toilet roll, and, worst of all, there was a piece of glass on the bathroom floor! We were all very tired and hungry after our journey, and my son did arrange to have the rooms cleaned. They were, as we ate our pizza!
As a widowed pensioner, who had saved long and hard for this trip to the "states", I was not satisfied, and, the following day, I talked to Chris,the manager, who assured me of his complete attention, and offered us a refund of 1 day's rental. I accepted this,as I wanted to spend time with my family , not arguing with management!
Since coming home,I have checked my credit card account and no refund has appeared!
The full rental,of course, has been deducted!
From reading trip advisor ,this has happened before---not a good ad. for overseas or local guests!!
All smiles and handshakes when you are there--- all forgotten when you leave!!
This experience marred an otherwise happy trip--- other travelers be warned!

Room Tip: opt for low floors as lifts are very erratic!!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank nargy
Dave R, General Manager at Palmetto Shores Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I can see your point about the Penthouse classification for a room. The designation really refers more to location of the room versus square footage and amenties. Again, I apologize for a stay that did not meet expectations.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Thank you for the great weekend! When we first arrived and saw our quarters, we definitely didn't expect our trip to go as we planned from that point on. However, Chris (the night manager) proved himself very capable and made sure we were as comfortable as possible. He turned a bad situation into an awesome experience!Thank you so much Chris!

The Bonners

Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacquelyn B

Thank you for your positive comments about our property. We take a great deal of pride in what we do and I think it shows. Thanks also for noticing the effort Chris gives for our guests.