“Fantasic”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Fantasic”
Reviewed April 13, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

This was our first trip to MB with the children. I had not been since I was a child. The experience was so wonderful, the children LOVED it! I would definitely rent this condo again. I could see the kinds at the beach from the living room - great location.

Management Response
13 Apr 2012
Thanks so much for the positive review! We sincerely hope to see you again.
“Vacation”
Reviewed October 18, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

I had a nice time the rental was on the beach and it was very nice. I really enjoyed listening to the sound of the ocean at nigh.

Management Response
18 Oct 2011
Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very nice unit in great N Myrtle Beach location! Updated with c”
Reviewed July 11, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Would recommend TVs for other bedrooms; master had a nice flat TV, wall mounted.

Ontario, Canada
Reviewed September 15, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mom's 80th Birthday Celebration !”
Reviewed September 13, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

We were able to book this rental in a very short time frame as my "better half" convinced me four women. one man with one bathroom was not going to be a celebration of any type as we had booked our stay somewhere else initially. The Management gave us a great deal and was honest about helping us choose a more updated rental than the one we had chosen simply based on pictures we saw on the internet. The pest control guy did show up with keys one morning- but agreed that spraying after our visit would work better for him as well. ( Good to know they do visit.) We had a great time and look forward to visiting again....and again....and again...- Thanks for making our stay a great one and my Mom was in "Heaven" the whole time as we all catered to her- Happy 80th Birthday- I hope to spend my 80th here as well ! :-)
P.S.- Bring your more garbage bags for the kitchen and dish towels....

A TripAdvisor Member
“Dusty room with a view”
Reviewed August 3, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

At first glance, condo looked clean. However, the ceiling fans had an inch of dust on them, the louvers on the doors were very dusty, and for your own sake, do not look under the bed. In the future when/if we return, will request a property manager to inspect the unit for cleanliness concerning these issues before leasing. Not enough drinking glasses available and cooking pots were warped. Nice refrigerator, stove, countertops, shower, and TV. Could use a stuffed chair--only had a sleeper sofa for comfortable TV viewing. Parking was not always available and had to park across the street at times. We've loved the area in the past (Straw Market is run down--not as nice as it once was.) and enjoy the beachfront view. Too bad the "No Fireworks" rule is not enforced. Recommend this unit with reservations concerning the issues mentioned.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing