Waikiki Village
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$158
US$244
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$303
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$198
US$174
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$288
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$207
US$179
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$225
Official Site
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$237
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)
US$219
Official Site
All reviewsacross the streetfamily environmentalready booked for next yearour home away from homehot tubocean blvdnice poolwonderful vacationseveral yearsthe past yearsshower headthe entire stafflandmark resortwe've stayedgreat roomocean viewlazy river
Reviewed March 12, 2012

we have been coming here for years!!! Love this place!!! Have made lots of great friends who come year after year! My daughter and her family are now coming!! Very friendly staff!!! Look forward to this trip every year!!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank udaytonmom
Reviewed February 26, 2012

No doubt the owners are very nice, but make no mistake about it, this place is a bit of a dump. On the plus side it was clean, but so old, the bedding was stained from so many years of use. And oh my god, the beds were so old they squeaked and groaned every time we moved on them - every time we rolled over one of us would wake up. The toilet needed to be flushed 2X to work and the bathroom door wouldn't shut. We were willing to deal with all that, because it was cheap and we figured we go what we paid for, but when they started to do roof construction and we had to listen to that we had enough. Although Nancy was apologetic, she really should have let us know when we arrived or at the very least on the day it was going to start. We had enough after 2 days of noise and were given a refund so we could move to a quieter hotel. For $20.00 more we had a beautiful clean suite with a king bed right on the ocean, just up the road.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan R
localmyrtlebeach, Owner at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about Waikiki Village. We always appreciate hearing about both positive and negetative comments. We want all of our guests to be happy and enjoy their stay. When you complained to me about the roof repair, I apologized. You asked why you not told about these repairs and I expalined that we did not expect the repair to start this week due to heavy rain. Since you were upset, I offered you are refund which you failed to mention in your post. We want all guests to be happy and to return again.
As for your other complaints, these were never mentioned during your brief stay. After reading your review, maintenance took care of all your issues. It took about 30 minutes to change the door knob and to repair the toliet. The mattress has been changed. These problems should have been told to us so we could have corrected them for you ASAP.
Once again, I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us but unfortunately repairs have to be done. I do understand that everyone wants to enjoy their vacation.

Nancy Hall

Reviewed December 26, 2011

Great location,friendly mgmnt,clean rooms. Very relaxing atmosphere & good times can be had with no WILD party types! We've been going here for 13 years and look forward each year to coming back. We travel and cruise but always look forward to our vacation here every year.

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank chione2
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I had a great time on my recent visit to MB. This is probably the 6th time I'm staying at the Waikiki Village. The staff is very friendly and helpful and as usual the rooms were clean and comfortable. This time around I noticed that the towels in the bathroom were a threadbare, worn and of poor quality. This was a bit surprising and totally unexpected. The wireless internet service was also totally unsatisfactory. It is time that the hotel make a decent effort to provide acceptable service in this area. I could actually get a signal from the Landmark Hotel across the street. So I can't understand why they can't boost the signal so that all rooms can get an acceptable signal. I'll be back, hopefully Nancy and company will have dealt with these deficiencies by then.

Room Tip: Room overlooking the pool or on the backside of the lobby.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Maurice S
Reviewed November 4, 2011

This was the first time as an adult I have stayed here (stayed with my parents a long long time ago) and I am so glad I did! This was the first vacation my soon to be wife and I had taken so we where wanting a good stay and boy did we get it!

I work for a rental company in the gatlinburg tn area and they could learn a lot from Waikiki Village. The customer service was friendly and caring. The room we stayed in was clean and came with a kitchen that had everything you could need ... Just bring the food. The view from our balcony wasn't a million dollar view, but hey we could see the ocean and it was 300 feet away. The pool and sauna were clean and temped just right.
WE WILL BE BACK!!!