“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #123 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
MYRTLE BEACH
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

Modern looking building + rooms. Very clean, neat and tidy. Quiet inside. Staff very friendly and helpful. VERY comfortable bedding. For the price, room was surprisingly stuffed with amenities such as full kitchen, fridge, microwave etc. DEFINITELY will be staying again!

...oh, and it's RIGHT in the middle of Myrtle Beach, on Ocean blvd. which was great for us anyways. Virtually no travel time to shops and such.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank CSBROWN
Nicole M, Director of Sales at 3 Palms Oceanfront Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, 19 May 2012
We are so glad you enjoyed your trip to Myrtle Beach and want to thank you for choosing 3 Palms! We strive to please each and every guest that stays with us. Be sure to check our facebook page for return guest specials throughout the season.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

Me and my husband stayed for two days the gentleman who checked us in the first night was very helpful but we went down the first night because our remote had batteries that didn't work and they couldn't find any told us we had to wait till morning not to mation the tv was stuck on Spanish so the next day I called up and spoke with management who gave me more use batteries that didn't worked promised to send maintenance up they never came so I called back to front desk after 6 and Natasha said that everyone was gone for the day nothing she could do not very helpful and I wont be going back there the pool area was very dirty and small and poor parking to over priced for conditions of the hotel.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank sweetsc
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel last week and liked the room & mattress but the pool was dirty, the lazy river was dirty and they didn't take the time to clean the outside area. The lightening around the pool area was not working and had one light that was broken for several days. Also, the weight room did not have all the equipment that was listed on the website and the hotel had many areas under construction. Room service only came on three of the six days but when requested, did bring clean towels, bath mats and blankets. We were disappointed that we could not use all of the advertised features and had to inquiry at three separate times to find out when our room would be available even though the hotels appeared to be empty. The Manager did not handle himself in the most professional manner when approached by two separate guests and did not seem to really care about the condition of the pool. Suggest more focus on providing service and less on arguing with paying guests. We will not stay at this hotel in the future but will be going back to Myrtle Beach to stay at another hotel next year.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Reesa3

Travellers are raving about these Myrtle Beach hotels

Hatboro
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2012

Not the same hotel you see on the website, dirty & management in denial about the overall apperance of the facility. Had to point out to the Manager the dirt in the pools, the bird droppings on the beach chairs poolside, the walk way to the beach was through weeds popping out between the steps, empty beer cans at the bottom of the steps, sock in the lawn area flower beds along with cigarette butts from who knows when. Had to ask for room service our first night there. Water pressure in the shower was terrible. need a step stool to get in&out of the shower safely, no slip resistant material in the shower.
Locks on balcony doors were a joke.

Does management look at these rooms when possible, before letting their valued guest check in. I don't think so.

Do yourself a favor, find a place to stay where the management cares about their guest.

I have been in the customer service business for over 30yrs and would never speak to a guest the way Iwas spoken to by yhe Manager on duty during my stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank micspds
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2012

Ok, I've read over many of the reveiws for this hotel and I convinced that I've stayed at a different location than these other people! I have 2 issues with this hotel...#1-parking is bad and #2-no contiental breakfast...other than that-my family and I LOVED this hotel from the 1st time we vistied n 2010. We went back in 2011 and will be going back again this year. We love, love, love this hotel. (and I'm a VERY critical person) We rented the 2BR executive suite in 2010 and in 2011 we rented teh 3BDR suite. BOTH were absolutely fab. It is located a a great place within walking distance of everything which is what we were looking for. There is however, a construction building next door, but we don't see that unless we look out the elevator corridor. We opt for a oceanfront room and we don't see anything but the ocean and the folks. Pools are small but that is ok too..quiet is what I need for vacation. When we want loud noise, we walk a couple of hotels down. I reccomend this to everybody and love this hotel. My family will continue to return yearly on our family trips.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Silver2008
Nicole M, Director of Sales at 3 Palms Oceanfront Myrtle Beach, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
We appreciate the review you have given for 3 Palms. Our management and staff take pride in giving our guests the best vacation experience possible. We look forward to you and your family returning and vacationing with us in the near future.
Ladson, SC
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

This hotel was HORRIBLE!!!!! My husband and I had gone online and booked this hotel for our anniversary and let me tell you, thirty minutes after we arrived we were right back out the door. The way that it had been advertised online you would have thought that we were going to be staying in a five star hotel, but that was definitely not the case. We were supposed to have an ocean view room with an in room jacuzzi---instead we got a room that was smaller than any hotel room I have ever seen and a view that looked out on an abandoned hotel that was still under construction. As if that wasn't enough, they didn't even have covered parking! All the other hotels near them had covered parking, but this one---we had to walk across the street to a barely lit parking lot and leave our car there. Um, no, I don't think so....

Seriously? You have got to be kidding me, right? So we called the people we had booked with and cancelled and got our money back then we went to stay at another hotel.

If you are looking for somewhere NICE to stay I definitely would NOT recommend this place!

Room Tip: Don't stay here....
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank The B
Home
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2011

We get to the hotel and get checked into our room that was previously booked and my first reaction to the room was wow this is beautiful but very very small. I was like I can deal with these arangements until I went to the balcony and our view was another hotel that was under construction!!!!! My husband then called front desk and they were not helpful at all!!!!! At this point I was very angry....I was suppose to get a oceanfront view but they said I paid for a no view room. I was like you got to be kidding me. The only way they were going to help me was to charge me more money for a upgrade. So therefore I didn't get what I wanted when I made the reservation!!!! Who in their right mind would ask for a room with no view at the beach? The pools were small but was kinda nice because they were not crowded because no one wants to stay at this place!!!! People are rude, the restaurant or bar was never open and the front desk told us the reason was because no came when they were open. All I know is we will NEVER stay here again nor will we refer anyone to this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family