“Good”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed our stay at K. Plantation,the unit was great,the only complaint was not having access to hot tub and indoor pool without paying extra.
It wasn't convenient having to use cell phone for local calls as it was long distance every time.
The grounds were great for walking and convient to the beach.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Management Response
5 Apr 2013
Thank you for your review. Kingston Plantation has a Health Club on site that can be enjoyed by everyone on the Plantation. However, they do charge a fee for access. We strongly encourage all of our Homeowners to equip their units with internet service and phones but some of them choose not to do so. We are certainly glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back real soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Weekend Ever”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

I absolutely enjoyed my time at Myrtle Beach, especially in the condo at West Hyde Park 2-E. Quiet, spacious, comfortable, clean, very well kepted and it had everything we needed!!! Most importantly the rate was very affordable!! I will give this a thousand stars and will stay here again and again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$83
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing