“Myrtle Beach 2017”
Review of Caravelle Tower

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caravelle Tower
Ranked #108 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We couldn't be more happier than staying at The Caravelle Resort! It's been our family tradition for the last few years every morning we would go see Judy and Jerry at the buffet restaurant and they would treat you more like family than just a random customer. Judy and made awesome omelettes and Waffles that even taste better than at home and Jerry kept refilling beverages without even asking and she wanted to make sure we are all right just as mothers do. They are the reasons why we like to come back to this Resort here after year I treat you like family and not just a random person!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 September 2017

When I booked the hotel, I specifically asked for an updated room. Upon arriving, we drove around for several minutes trying to find the lobby and was later told that it had moved due to the construction. Once we checked in and went to our room we were immediately hit with this horrible smell. The room was absolutely not at a good standard. There was rust on the refrigerator and the decor was horrible. We went back to the lobby and advised that the conditions were horrible and luckily the staff was very understanding and we received a full refund. If your looking for something updated, this is not the place for you.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

These ladies were fabulous and the food was delicious. I will be back. We felt right at home. The service was spot on ! Thank you Judy, Stevie and Emily. Aiden said it was the best waffles he ever ate. The omelette was the best ever!!!!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

These ladies made our breakfast amazing! Everything was so clean and the food was on point. Thank you ladies for a great morning! Stevie was a great waitress, took care of us and had great conversation. Judy's waffles are some of the best I've had in my life. Emily helped get us seated smoothly with a smile. Thank you ladies.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The Santa Maria restaurant at the caravelle resort is fantastic! Miss Judy's waffles and omelettes were delicious, and her kindness was a refreshing start to the morning! Stevie and Emily, our server and hostess were also very nice and full of smiles! Over all a great experience and our family will definitely come back! :)

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Caravelle Towers this past weekend. The hotel is in a great location, parking is easy even with a big truck. The area is very quiet. The staff and Justin at the front desk were all very nice and accommodating. We had a great view of the ocean. The room was very clean and the king bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet and peaceful. The guests and staff were all very nice. The only issue with the Caravelle Tower is that it is out of date. It needs some TLC. New decor, new flooring, new TV's, new appliances, etc. And to my wife and I, that is no big deal. Once they get that done, I would rate is 5 stars, but for now I will rate 4. We enjoyed our time and have been happy with Caravelle our last 2 visits. We will be back again!

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My family recently stayed at The St Clements which is a sister property of The Caravelle.

Almost everyday my 2 daughters and I went to The Santa Maria for breakfast. I remembered Chef Judy from our last stay years ago and she was just as friendly and her omelets just as good as I remembered! She always greeted us every morning and even remembered how my daughter liked her omelets. She is a true treasure!!

The whole staff is great: Judy, Robert, Stevie, Jeri & Vicki! All great people and they really make it so nice to eat at The Santa Maria!

Since we were a guest it was only $10 for all you can eat including coffee & juice. You can't go wrong starting your morning there!!

Next year we hope to go back and The Santa Maria will be a must stop for our breakfasts!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family