All reviews santa maria magic al omelettes and waffles kids activities room cleaning facing the ocean nice room dirty towels judy stevie pools knob condo key golf
Reviewed September 12, 2017

When I booked the hotel, I specifically asked for an updated room. Upon arriving, we drove around for several minutes trying to find the lobby and was later told that it had moved due to the construction. Once we checked in and went to our room we were immediately hit with this horrible smell. The room was absolutely not at a good standard. There was rust on the refrigerator and the decor was horrible. We went back to the lobby and advised that the conditions were horrible and luckily the staff was very understanding and we received a full refund. If your looking for something updated, this is not the place for you.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kandacehoke
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

These ladies were fabulous and the food was delicious. I will be back. We felt right at home. The service was spot on ! Thank you Judy, Stevie and Emily. Aiden said it was the best waffles he ever ate. The omelette was the best ever!!!!

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

These ladies made our breakfast amazing! Everything was so clean and the food was on point. Thank you ladies for a great morning! Stevie was a great waitress, took care of us and had great conversation. Judy's waffles are some of the best I've had in my life. Emily helped get us seated smoothly with a smile. Thank you ladies.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The Santa Maria restaurant at the caravelle resort is fantastic! Miss Judy's waffles and omelettes were delicious, and her kindness was a refreshing start to the morning! Stevie and Emily, our server and hostess were also very nice and full of smiles! Over all a great experience and our family will definitely come back! :)

Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Caravelle Towers this past weekend. The hotel is in a great location, parking is easy even with a big truck. The area is very quiet. The staff and Justin at the front desk were all very nice and accommodating. We had a great view of the ocean. The room was very clean and the king bed was very comfortable. The room was quiet and peaceful. The guests and staff were all very nice. The only issue with the Caravelle Tower is that it is out of date. It needs some TLC. New decor, new flooring, new TV's, new appliances, etc. And to my wife and I, that is no big deal. Once they get that done, I would rate is 5 stars, but for now I will rate 4. We enjoyed our time and have been happy with Caravelle our last 2 visits. We will be back again!

Date of stay: July 2017