Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$146
US$207
US$155
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$87
Official Site
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$257
US$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$127
3,277 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streetfamily kingdomlazy riverwater parkkiddie poolsenjoyed our stayamusement parkfamily vacationpools were cleanmurphy bedoceanfront roomoff seasonrecommend this resorta great vacationparking deckfull kitchen
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We just got back from Myrtle Beach. We were there from April 4-9th. This is my first review of any hotel but i felt that i needed to share our experience with the Sea Crest Hotel. It was excellent!!!. The Hotel was very busy because of Easter and High School spring break but all of the staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was great. The hotel looked like the pictures you see online which is rare., and the entire resort was very clean. We would stay here again for sure. Please note that if you want an adults only hotel this is not for you as it is a full family resort.

Room Tip: The Ocean front rooms are a must , the view is amazing day and night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank SaGBrighton
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I took my two teenage kids plus two of their friends for Spring Break. I looked at so many different hotels they were all starting to blend together before chosing the Sea Crest. I was leary after reading some of the reviews. This was just an okay hotel. I'm guessing you get what you pay for so I kind of new what to expect. The room was nice although the kitchen was a little small and really no counter space to prepare any type of meal, but we worked it out. The living area was a little small however the angled ocean front balcony was small but nice to seat out on in the mornings to drink coffee and watch the waves. The pools were a little small and lot's of younger children. Not recommended for teenagers especially because of the area the hotel is located. You basically have to walk through the getto to get anywhere. I didn't like my teenage girls out at night by themselves. The staff was pleasant and when we had issues with our room keys not working....maintenance came quickly to assist. I will not return to this hotel.

Pros - Oceanfront and the beach and tiki bar were nice.
Cons - a little dirty and bad location for teenagers to walk at night and the elevators are terrible.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank cindys0
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Myrtle Beach is in decline. This hotel is not in a desirable location for children. It's in an area that attracts transients, drug addicts and worse day and night. Unfortunately, it is marketed as a family area. It appears since my last visit that the city tried to clean the "strip" area up w/ a few cosmetic additions to the boardwalk but what the city needs to to do is bulldoze all the old hotels and clean up the side streets where trouble resides (including the elimination of the amusement park). This hotel is old as are many in this area. We had some minimal issues during our stay but you get what you pay for and we knew this going in. The clientele is a little redneck and I guess the only comfort is the officer who stands guard out front of the drop off lot/front desk area (this in itself should be a clue as to the area). If you're on a limited budget and it's the best you can do I guess it's okay, otherwise I'd take my children elsewhere. I also wouldn't allow teens to wonder around w/o supervision. Our rm was clean but the rm was very small in comparison to other hotels we stayed in over the years in Myrtle - you can do better for the same rate. The efficiency kitchen was not updated - stove top did not work, coffee maker was corroded and we couldn't use it. One front desk attendant was clueless. Every time we had issues w/ our key cards not working she'd have to ask us to repeat our info 3 times or better. Maintenance was quick to come to our assistance though.

Room Tip: I would not stay clear of any hotels between 2201 S Ocean Blvd and 3000 North Ocean Blvd. Staying north or south of Myrtle Beach is a lot nicer.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great time, cleanrooms, clean pools, friendly staff will return in fall

Room Tip: angle oceanfront rooms have great views
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank richard g
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We visited the hotel last year for the first time at the end of last May, and the kids had a blast! (Ages 6 & 8). We couldn't get them out of the pools, especially the "Lazy River". We adults enjoyed the proximately to the beach and the pool-side bar for cocktails in the evening. Customer service is excellent and we plan to go back again this year. Great place for families!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family