“Wonderful vegetarian food on the menu”
Review of Abraham's Gyros

Abraham's Gyros
Ranked #1 of 59 Quick Bites in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed November 23, 2016

The owner provided a warm and cheerful atmosphere. Plus the service and the food were excellent. Our family lunch stop at Abraham's made our day, many thanks.

Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food. The owner was warm and kind very accommodating. Thank you
Had the falafel sandwich combo. Very flavorful. Very fresh. The owner makes every item by hand which makes even more delicious.

1  Thank Jashon H
Reviewed November 13, 2016

Even though it wasn't off of the spit, these gyros were almost like "home" for me! My only complaint? It wasn't as big as Chicago gyros. I was still hungry, could have eaten another. But, the owner was very nice and I would definitely recommend Abraham's!

1  Thank sassykat2989
Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Came on a slow day. The owner hooked me up with a delicious meal and a great seaside view. I got a gyro with a side salad. It was perfection and exactly what I wanted and expected.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I ate at Abraham's for lunch today and really enjoyed our Falafel plates. The falafel was delicious, the pita was soft and warm, and the salad refreshing. I would definitely return and recommend the food to others. Plus, it was nice sitting in shaded seating right on the boardwalk.

Date of visit: October 2016