Long Bay Resort
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$254
US$229
US$269
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
US$289
Grande Shores Ocean Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$259
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$274
US$207
US$179
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$265
Official Site
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$252
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$249
Hotwire.com
2,811 results
All reviewsmartin's restaurantsavoy buildinglazy riverocean view cafelongbay resortocean frontgolf directorping pongpool areathree bedroomgolf packagebedroom condoparking deckfamily vacationseveral yearsthe past yearsgreat resort
Reviewed May 26, 2004

First time stay at this property and have been going 2-3 times per year for 10 years to Myrtle. The hotel was the best we have been to in all these years. The people were super friendly. Pools were clean, heated, and not too much chlorine. Rooms were not luxury, but clean. Adult sized ironing board and iron. Elevators were quick and plentiful. Parking in the garage was easily acessible to your room. Great things to do for the kids outside and at their sister proper Ocean Reef. REally enjoyed the stay and will return for many years with this kind of experience. thumbs up!

3  Thank JoeKnoxville_TN
Easton Maryland
Reviewed May 26, 2004

Our group comes to Mrytle Beach every year, either at the end of April or first of May, depending on the consensus of the group. This was our 5th year staying at the Long Bay Resort and for two reasons. First reason is the golf director Julie Mansour. The first year I met Jule, we had an additional guest wanting to join us for a few days. I met with Julie, and in minutes, she was able to include him with our tee time. As I left the office I said to myself, now that's service. She went the extra mile then and she has been doing that for the last 5 years. I've had groups as small as 4 and as large as 24 and always have excellent service. My advise to any one wanting a great golf trip in Mrytle Beach, call the Long Bay Resort and ask for Julie.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 3, 2004

Stayed at the Long Bay over an extended weekend. The breakfast every morning was great, and the golf deals was amazing. We had a great time, and would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
highland lakes, new jersey
Reviewed May 2, 2004

great golf deals and great breakfasts that are included.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed April 8, 2004

I stayed at the Long Bay Resort a while back, and we absolutely had a BLAST! However I do have a little insider tip that definitely was crucial in making this an awesome vacation. The Long Bay Resort purchased a small complex a few years ago that actually sits in front of the hotel on the right, when facing the beach (there may be one on the left too if I remember correctly). This much smaller building has only a few units, but they are awesome! We had a Junior Suite with two queen beds in the bedroom, a living room with a pull-out sofa and a Murphy bed, and a full kitchen. Both the Living room and Bedroom had a balcony overlooking the ocean. They are right ON THE BEACH, and when standing on your balcony, you don't even see the big resort behind you.
These buildings have a private parking lot for guests with a coded gate, and also a private pool. The amenities of the resort itself are just steps away, yet you feel totally isolated from it. I remember seeing the rooms that actually have windows facing that dingy parking garage, and thought how disappointed I would have been to get one of those rooms. Housekeeping was excellent (though not fluent in English).
Taxi service would pick us up and drop us off right outside our room on the dead-end street. The thing I found amazing was that our room was the same rate as the junior suites in the resort. Like I said before, this was an insider tip, so we kinda lucked out. But if you do decide to book with Long Bay, I think it is definitely worth it to inquire about availability of one of these units! All in all, as I said before we had a BLAST and will definitely make a return trip to the Long Bay Resort.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member