“eye candy”
Review of Man O' War

Man O' War
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by Dan Maples, this 18-hole public golf course stretches 6,967 yards from the championship tees.
Reviewed 22 February 2012

real fun place to play...great shape..greens were done not to long ago..bring the camera

Reviewed 16 February 2012

Don't let the pictures scare you. The water doesn't come into play as much as the overhead pictures would suggest. A nice & fair track. But, you will have at leats one drive that will have to carry 190 - 200 min. dpending on what tees you play. I love it.

1  Thank Ron K
Reviewed 2 February 2012

It is a well groomed course, plays easy from the senior tees, but much tougher from the tips. After your round, have a free lunch complimented by a couple of free beers

1  Thank chevyman55
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Exceptional golf course. Well maintained even during the winter months. The staff in the pro shop were amazing. We will golf here again.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

I recently visited Myrtle beach with my family and was looking for a great golf course to take my father-in-law for 18 holes. In past years I played Long Bay, The Dunes, Blackmoor, and National; so, I was looking for something different this time and chose Man O' War based on the course website and the price. The layout of the course was very fair, and player friendly with spacious fairways. The fairways were groomed exceptionally well considering all the heat the South has gotten this summer. The bent grass greens were soft and held every ball we hit to them. However, Man O' War didn't feel like a "Myrtle Beach" course. Only a few bunkers had the pristine white sand, and the scenery was ordinary. As I was playing I commented to my FIL that we could have been playing any course in any state...basically it lacked personality, and he agreed. Overall, the course was in great shape, and the price ($39) was great, but I felt no excitement while on it.

1  Thank Joe R