Sea Watch Resort
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$103
US$246
US$224
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$122
Official Site
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$115
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$207
US$155
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$143
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$111
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$147
1,767 results
All reviewsnorth towerocean frontpools and hot tubslazy riversbarefoot landingbreakfast buffettanger outletone bedroom unitfull kitchenliving roomnorth myrtlegreat vacationmurphy bedwasher and dryerwe've stayedoff seasongreat view of the ocean
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Just returned from a long President's Day weekend at Sea Watch Resort. My husband and I had a wonderful time. The hotel location is very convenient to many attractions, restaurants and shopping. The hotel staff was great, warm, friendly and accomodating. The $8.95 southern style buffet breakfast was a definite plus! The hotel itself is a little dated but the the rooms were clean and functional. Great ocean view as well! The winter pricing is a real bargain, the only down side was that it was too cold to walk on the beach so I would recommend visiting during the warmer months if you want to do a lot outdoors.

Room Tip: Definately choose an ocean view!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Cher B
AGMSabrina, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

We are so excited that you and your husband enjoyed your first trip staying at Sea Watch. Thank you so much for the warm comments you shared about the staff and the property. We have really enjoyed a mild winter for the most part but I know it was chilly last weekend. We look forward to having you and your husband stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 11, 2012

My family has been to the Sea Watch twice and we wish we could go more often! Employees are so helpful, rooms are very clean and comfortable, and so close to a ton of activities. We went to the restaurant in the resort for a Sat. buffet....it was delicious!! So many choices and the staff were great!! We will definitely be keeping Sea Watch as our families little getaway!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Shannon C
AGMSabrina, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with everyone about your stay. Our staff will be so excited to read your warm words about them and we are so glad that you enjoyed the breakfast buffet on Saturday. We are looking forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed February 8, 2012

We stayed here last Spring. Our room was near the elevator so sleeping was difficult. Changing rooms isnt an option because of the layout of the building.
A woman committed suicide while we were staying at the resort last year. The police ordered everyone to stay in their rooms and off the balcony. Of course this isnt the resorts fault, but when I asked the manager for a discount or refund because of the incident, he refused. We ended the vacation two days short because of this. They had the nerve to send me some promo mail today. I called them and blasted the manager for the way they treated us and I would never return to this resort. If anything goes wrong while you are on vacation here, the staff will do nothing to make it better. You are on your own.

Room Tip: Never again
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
12  Thank Jerry M
GeneralManagerSWR, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2012

This was a very unfortunate incident and our sincerest condolences remain with the family and friends of the deceased. As you requested yesterday I have removed you from our future mailings.

Kathy King

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Sea Watch Resort is beyond excellent, the grounds, the upkeep, the location, cleanliness of the rooms, but especially the staff. We go ever year and wish we could go more.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Ron G
GeneralManagerSWR, General Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2012

Thank you so much for the great compliments about the resort and especially the words of praise for the staff. We appreciate your loyalty as a repeat guest and also wish you could visit more often!
We look forward to your return and a chance to make even more memorable vacations for you.

Kathy King, General Manager

Reviewed January 29, 2012

This was my first trip to the Sea Watch Resort. And I must say this was above my expectation.
The staff went above and beyond expectation. I had reserve a room and when I got their looking @ the room size it was to small. I went back to the clerk at the desk and asked for a different room and without hesitation I received another room at my request.

The staff was friendly, very clean atmosphere.
Would I refer my family and friends? I most certainly would. and plan on returning back for another vacation in the near future

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Yolanda H
AGMSabrina, Manager at Sea Watch Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with everyone about your first stay at Sea Watch! It was great to hear that the staff was so helpful in finding you a larger more comfortable unit. We appreciate that you are going to tell your friends and family to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!