“Yummy with a berry on top!!”
Review of Coccadotts

Coccadotts
Ranked #5 of 13 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: This is cake shop that has prepared cup cakes and makes the most amazing customized cakes.
Reviewed July 27, 2012

What a find! This cupcake shop is packed with delicious cupcake treats galore. Once a competitor on the cable show, "Cupcake Wars," Coccadotts offers gourmet cupcakes for every palate. We visited twice during our stay at the beach and sampled several options. Our family favorites: strawberries & champagne, razzle dazzle, margarita key lime, and turtle. Each cupcake was decorated equisitely -- equally matching the flavors. Service was great!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Coccadotts opened in my area not too long ago. I love the store. It has fun and bright decorations. The variety is the best part, in my opinion. There are at least 20 or 30 flavors to choose from. I only got 6 cupcakes, but they were all very good. My only complaint is that at $2.50 per cupcake, it is a little bit expensive. I would probably only go back for special occasions.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

If your looking for a sweet treat while visiting Myrtle Beach, SC take a trip to Coccadotts. The staff is friendly and the cupcakes are to die for!! We made two trips to the shop while we were on vacation..and have already planned another visit when we go back in 2013.