“Cute Place, But Flavors were Average”
Review of Coccadotts

Coccadotts
Ranked #5 of 17 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: This is cake shop that has prepared cup cakes and makes the most amazing customized cakes.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We stopped here late one evening for a snack, and ended up buying half a dozen cupcakes of varying flavors. The toppings were cute, and the flavors sounded really good as well. When we got home to eat the cupcakes, we were surprised to find them a bit dry. Also, the flavors were not quite what we expected either. Since we picked the cupcakes up at the end of the day, that could explain why they were a bit dry...but the lack of flavor was a disappointment. We will try them one more time to see if things are better on a different day, but if not, we probably would not go back.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2017

everything was fresh, was offer a free sample and it was good, I should of payed more attention to the price, it turned out to be very expensive for what you get, I thought the cupcakes were a wee bit expensive, I thought it was buy one get one free, they were so small, I checked into a birthday cake, for a young person, I got sticker shock,

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I have a sweet tooth and have to pick at least on place to get something sweet while on vacation. I stopped here from the glowing reviews and once I saw they were on cupcake wars. There were so many wonderful selection options. It took us a good 10 minutes to figure out what all to get and the staff was super patient and helpful as we decided. Each cupcake we tried was delicious. The cake was always soft and most and the icing perfect. Just the right away of sweet and the right amount of icing (a lot of icing like I enjoy but not too much that it seemed overkill). Stop by here if you are in the area. Bonus they will give you a free cupcake if you check in there on Facebook.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

I purchased 3 cupcakes today. The O.MG. cupcake, a cannoli cupcake and a butterbeer. The cake is very dry and lacking any discernable flavor. The icing is overly sweet. The hard shell on the O.M.G. just adds to the sugary sweet taste. The butterbeer has an artificial taste. Overall not impressed.

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank lisahC7424OL
Reviewed August 8, 2017

This place is a little piece of heaven! I moved to Myrtle beach at the beginning of April 2017. I think I have tried every cupcake in the place! Each one was fabulous!! They are not only decorated beautifully but they taste.....AMAZING!!! You must go there!

Date of visit: April 2017