“Great Bakery”
Review of Coccadotts

Coccadotts
Ranked #5 of 17 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: This is cake shop that has prepared cup cakes and makes the most amazing customized cakes.
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

We always stop in when in Myrtle Beach. This year they made my Birthday cake . It was exactly what my son ordered. It was fresh and delicious. Trust me there is something for everyone in that bakery . Staff are wonderful.

1  Thank thefarmhouse2008

Reviewed June 27, 2018

I surprised my boyfriend who is a die-hard Carolina Panther's fan with a birthday cake. I didn't have to show them a picture or anything when I told them he loved the Panthers. The decoration was amazing, and the fondant/icing had a touch of sparkle to it. And the taste was to die for! He requested chocolate which you can't go wrong there! I would definitely get another cake from here again. The cake was $60 and it fed around 6-8 people. We have also taken advantage of their Cupcake special on Fridays from 2-5pm~Buy any 6 cupcakes, get any 6 free for $12!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We like to visit places we have seen in the food network if we are in the area. I now know why they won cupcake wars. There cupcakes were excellent! They also travel very well. The other customers in the shop all told us we had to try the OMG cupcake. Wonderful! We also loved the white chocolate cheesecake and Day at the beach.

2  Thank keliza72017
Reviewed April 26, 2018

You can't go wrong with any flavor of cupcakes. We ordered a wedding cake here in 2016 and go back every year and pick up some cupcakes. I love every single one I have had. I have not found a better bakery in the area and we occasionally will stop at different bakeries to compare. Stop in and pick up some to enjoy.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

I’m always in search of a good cupcake place when I travel, and coccadots did not disappoint. Try the coconut- it’s vanilla cake with coconut custard and topped with an amazing icing.