“okay for a few days but not for a long time.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“okay for a few days but not for a long time.”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

it was okay thr fridge went out ruined some food. but they did replace fridge. if u got kids and want to go beach and got beach stuff, like a cooler, chairs and etc. u really don't want to walk and carry all that down and back up.. so u gtta drive. to me that is not second row. I have been coming to myrtle beach for over thirty years and second is second row. It smeeled like a wet dog when we got there so i spent the first day xleaning trying to get that funky smell out.. I have dogs and my house does not smell. The staff was excellent I should say.. They were very pkeasant to work with..

Management Response
1 Jul 2013
Thank you for the review. We are unsure of the cause of the smell, but will be sure to make a note of this.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing