“Great Steaks”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We went here with a few friends, and we each tried different items. Everyone was very pleased with their meals. The steaks were well-prepared and juicy. The side items were hearty and tasty. We liked the fact that you can see the raw steaks in the window as you enter the restaurant so you know they are fresh. The service was helpful and friendly. The bread rolls were very nice, and a definite plus with the meal. Overall, a great steak experience. We would definitely go back again.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Our server was attentive and professional. We had no problems with the service. However, it took about 45-50 minutes for our entrees to be delivered to our table. It was not super busy. My husband asked to speak to a manager THREE times. The manager was very apologetic and said she had no idea we requested to speak with her. 2 out of the 5 meals were cold...not even warm—cold. My husband’s steak was over cooked, but after waiting so long for our food, he was starving & didn’t want to send it back to the kitchen for a recook. My prime rib was so cold I asked to have it reheated. The manger deducted entrees from our bill. It was the right thing to do. My daughter really liked her French onion soup. With so many steakhouses in the area, I would not go back. Sorry for the bad review, but we had a bad experience at Longhorn.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

On holiday in Myrtle Beach and wanted a nice steak dinner. When prime rib first came out mashed potatoes were ice cold and meat was cold. I sent it back (which I never do). After quite a long time the brought out a plate of potatoes and said they didn't have any more med/rare prime rib. So I chose a filet med rare. My friends steak and potatoes were also cold and she sent back. Her new meal was fine. My filet came out and cold again! Manager argued with me. Meanwhile my husbands and our friends were eating. I didn't order another steak just stuck with mashed potatoes. They didn't charge us for my meal but our credit card charge for our meal was more than the amount plus tip I gave.

1  Thank Kim G
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got a gift card for our birthdays. It had 4 different restaurants to choose from and we chose this one. The experience was good.

Reviewed March 13, 2018

We don't do this often, but after ANOTHER positive dining experience last night, we're upgrading this rating. We've been going to Longhorn Steakhouses for some time, mostly Virginia and now in Myrtle Beach. We are local folks in Myrtle Beach and have been coming to this Longhorn for over 5 years. We and our guests continue to experience quality customer service and meals, including steaks the way we order them prepared. This is a credit to their training and the attitudes of most of the staff. However, our success is based on going to dinner early, because this place gets jammed with locals and tourists later in the evening, so expect to wait. Our compliments to Jami Ritchey, Managing Partner, and two wonderful servers Ashley and Rachael!! Again, Thanks Y'All!!