Review Highlights
Love all the jewelry and pocket books!!!! Nice young lady helped me. I will be back!!

Unique and fashionable jewelry-Very affordable-Love it. I bought 3 bracelets for under 10$ I bought... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018
Lisa R
Forest, Virginia
Super Cute Boutique with even BETTER Prices

Most of the time I stop in boutiques and can't afford one thing much less the 5 or 6 items I left... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2016

from US$30.09
from US$37.95
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Phoebe is the best She is the best when in need very helpful if i could choose were to go i would pick jijuju!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I love coming to this store to pick up fun accessories to wear with my outfits. The staff is always very helpful and pleasant. +++

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great place to shop for accessories. They have a great selection, all different styles, colors, etc. Their prices are good too. The staff is very friendly and helpful. This is not high end jewelry, but it's fun costume jewelry.

1  Thank TrishaMarie
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The sales staff is so helpful. Store has a lot of jewelry and accessories at a very good price. A fun place to shop.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stopped in to Bijuju while in M.B. over Labor Day. The sales staff were indifferent and seemed rather uninterested in helping customers. The quality of the jewelry is not great, but the prices are good. Worth stopping in for last minute gifts or stocking stuffers. The lay out in the Market Commons store is a bit overwhelming; could never figure out if the jewelry was organized by color, style or price.

2  Thank Betsy G
aSmB, Owner at Bijuju, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Hi Betsy,

Thank you for coming into Bijuju and taking the time to write a review.

I want to personally apologize for the experience you had in our Market Common location. Our main goal is to provide you and every Bijuju customer with a great shopping experience and we failed this time.

I am a little surprised that you felt the staff was indifferent, they usually are great with customers and I will personally look into it and take steps to prevent this from happening again.

As for the merchandise being cheap, did you make a purchase and have an issue with the item(s) breaking? If so please let us know. We stand behind every item we sell and will make sure that we either replace it or refund your money. Your happiness is our goal. Please contact me at abe@bijuju.com if you did make a purchase so we can make it right. Or if you would like to discuss further.

Hope you have a wonderful day.

Abe Safa