Review Highlights
Love all the jewelry and pocket books!!!! Nice young lady helped me. I will be back!!

Unique and fashionable jewelry-Very affordable-Love it. I bought 3 bracelets for under 10$ I bought... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018
Lisa R
Forest, Virginia
Super Cute Boutique with even BETTER Prices

Most of the time I stop in boutiques and can't afford one thing much less the 5 or 6 items I left... read more

Reviewed June 10, 2016

from US$35.00
from US$37.95
from US$30.09
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 15, 2015

I have shopped at Bijuju at Broadway on the Beach and in the North End of the Myrtle Beach a year ago approximately and found the service to be great in both locations and the merchandise to be very good. I highly recommend Bijuju! I last visited September 2014 during my birthday week!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

While visting the outlets in Myrtle Beach with my boyfriend, I stumbled across this gem of a store. It's more like a high end boutique feel, but with a friendly, warm atmosphere and affordable prcies. The quality of the items are superb, especially that of the custom jewerly pieces.
I had the pleasure of meeting the owner (Abe) on this day who was actually working the register. Now....that should tell you something. He was extremely accomodating and went out of his way to help in whichever way he could.
I am back in NY now and continue to shop the online site. There are no stores where I live that are comparable as far as pricing and quality.
I am looking forward to my next trip to the Myrtle Beach area so that I can visit the shop again.

3  Thank MWPG
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We love shopping at both locations (Myrtle Beach and Raleigh)! They have beautiful customs pieces as well as accessories. Their prices and staff are great!!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Bijuju is a must visit on your next trip to Myrtle Beach. I went to both stores at Broadway at the Beach on the same day during my recent Fall trip. The store is simply fabulous! The jewelry is stunning with so many styles and colors to choose from ... all at an affordable price. The accessories are wonderful, too. You will be amazed at the quality and presentation. Bijuju was one highlight of my trip!

Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Phoebe is the best She is the best when in need very helpful if i could choose were to go i would pick jijuju!