“Great Shopping Experience”

Ranked #13 of 52 Shopping in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed May 20, 2016

I fell in love with this store. I found some nice items. I did make one mistake of purchasing a top and not trying it on. It was way too big, but I will be paying it forward to one of my friends.

I purchase some sunglasses and one of the pairs I had on while at a restaurant the hostess loved them and asked me the next time I am in Myrtle Beach to pick her up a pair. I took them off and gave them to her since I knew I would not be back until late 2016 or the sometime in 2017. I visited the two of their stores in Myrtle Beach and had a wonderful experience at both. I will say I like the Broadway on the Beach a little better. Overall, it you have an opportunity stop in. If you are familiar with Charming Charlie, you will get the feel they are very similar. I wish they had a website to purchase items. I was there during my family reunion.

Reviewed September 15, 2015

I have shopped at Bijuju at Broadway on the Beach and in the North End of the Myrtle Beach a year ago approximately and found the service to be great in both locations and the merchandise to be very good. I highly recommend Bijuju! I last visited September 2014 during my birthday week!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

While visting the outlets in Myrtle Beach with my boyfriend, I stumbled across this gem of a store. It's more like a high end boutique feel, but with a friendly, warm atmosphere and affordable prcies. The quality of the items are superb, especially that of the custom jewerly pieces.
I had the pleasure of meeting the owner (Abe) on this day who was actually working the register. Now....that should tell you something. He was extremely accomodating and went out of his way to help in whichever way he could.
I am back in NY now and continue to shop the online site. There are no stores where I live that are comparable as far as pricing and quality.
I am looking forward to my next trip to the Myrtle Beach area so that I can visit the shop again.

3  Thank MWPG
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We love shopping at both locations (Myrtle Beach and Raleigh)! They have beautiful customs pieces as well as accessories. Their prices and staff are great!!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Bijuju is a must visit on your next trip to Myrtle Beach. I went to both stores at Broadway at the Beach on the same day during my recent Fall trip. The store is simply fabulous! The jewelry is stunning with so many styles and colors to choose from ... all at an affordable price. The accessories are wonderful, too. You will be amazed at the quality and presentation. Bijuju was one highlight of my trip!