“Four Pancake Houses in Five Days, Part II”

Carolina Pancake House
Ranked #47 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We found that this, our last of the breakfast places (see other reviews) was equally as good as some of the others but not quite so busy. The server was attentive and food came out quickly. It did not have the star quality or the pizzazz of one of the others and the personality/history of another, but it had quality breakfast for a reasonable price. We would return, we would recommend.

1  Thank chrsms

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Great food to start your day, this is my 2 year visiting Myrtle Beach and i couldnt miss the chance to visit the best breakfast place in Myrtle beach, Carolina Pancake House is the very best, you have to try it to see it yourself.

1  Thank Ουράνια Σ
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

If anyone looking for great breakfast in Myrtle beach, Carolina Pancake House is the place to visit, amazing food best French toast in the area, very clean place and friendly atmosphere, and do me a favor and ask Fiori for your server she is simply Amazing. Will definitely visit this place again.

1  Thank Petros G
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

I saw the sign that read "Best French toast " so I had to taste it for myself and sure enough it was! The customer service was great too! Fiori, our server, was fantastic! She was full of energy and such a fun and pleasant soul. She (and the french toast) were the reason I went back for breakfast the next morning. I highly recommend this place. Here is a photo of our large breakfast meal. Enjoy!

1  Thank dem2287
Reviewed August 29, 2018

Last day of our mini vacation and on our way out of town, we stopped here for breakfast. It did not disappoint. I loved their waffles with fresh strawberries. Service was good too. My friends had their stuffed french toast with strawberries. She said that was amazing too.

1  Thank sstancel