“nothing special”

Add it.
Auntie Anne's
Ranked #13 of 17 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed June 19, 2018

just a snack at the mall. Small portions and too expensive for what you get. Really, paying extra for mustard???

Reviewed January 2, 2018

On vacation and got a taken pretzel. When I opened it, it was all burned underneath, so I couldn't eat it. Nothing I could do about it as I had already left. Not coming back here when I come back on vacation!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Family vacation isn't complete without a trip to get the kids some soft pretzels. Its almost like it has become ritual and a fun time. The different types of soft pretzels they come up with are great to try but I am an old traditional guy with my dipping sauces.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Love their almond & cinnamon sugar. Always warm & fresh when served. Very affordable. The smell from a mile away is hypnotizing

Reviewed April 21, 2016

always tastes great! we love shopping here so we always stop and get cinnamon bites on the way by! thanks auntie anne's!