“Change of Pace in Myrtle Beach”
Review of Cafe Old Vienna

Cafe Old Vienna
Ranked #5 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Austrian, European, German
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serving Best German Food (with Austrian Twist) on the Grand Strand since over 18Years.... Dishes like: Sauerbraten, Veal Wiener Schnitzel,even Chicken or Pork Schnitzel, Cordon-Bleu, Hungarian Gulash, Jager Schnitzel, Bratwurst, Knackwurst, Weiss-wurst, Osso Bucco, Homemade Soups, Great Sandwiches and Fresh Salads, even Seafood
Reviewed September 14, 2018

When you want something different in Myrtle Beach, give Cafe Old Vienna a try. It has all of the classic German dishes and then some. The Schnitzels are excellent, as are the bratwursts. Spatzle noodles with gravy add to a good meal. The Trio salads that come as a side are my favorite. Save room, or take it to go, a piece of any of their desserts. You can also get some great fish dishes, and certainly a good German beverage. I have always had great meals here.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Went here for happy hour and ate outside. Had the pork belly starter and beer flight. listened to the accordionist. Nice change of scenery as far as restaurants go.

1  Thank Innovation007
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about this place. I miss travelling to Vienna/Austria so much. I was very excited to check out the cuisine and all, being in Myrtle Beach on vacs. The staff was nice and all dressed up in lederhosen and beautiful dresses/aprons. The food and beer was great too, i went with trout&vegs - awesome! Great experience, would highly recommend!

Reviewed September 4, 2018

The food was some of the best German food I've had State side. We went a little early - 5:30ish with 7 in our group. We had no wait. There was live music as well.

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

All I can saw is WOW! This place is truly one of a kind authentic German cuisine! I can’t even describe the deliciousness and the uniqueness of the amazing food. I sampled everyone in my party of 6 meals and I can say that I honestly loved and enjoyed the flavors and texture of each. Even the side salad was unique and the house dressing was amazing! I am so full lol but I had to take a piece of apple strudel to go! I had never had any type of German food and I was hesitant at first but i will guarantee you I will be back here on my next visit to Myrtle Beach!

1  Thank ASanchez614