Housekeeping service was absolutely horrible. It was the worst out of all the hotels we travel to and we travel a lot! They never came on time even when we called in ahead of time in the morning especially with a small toddler who needed to nap in the afternoon and so we requested early service. We found a ton of mold and mildew in the bathroom upon checking in on our first day. We called housekeeping and the lady that came to clean the mildew had a huge attitude problem. After that episode we didn't even bother to deal with the mediocre service the hotel had to offer. We will not be returning to this hotel. It is a third class hotel. We will be posting this review on other travel sites as well so that people know how overpriced and mediocre this place is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes