We spent 3 nights here mid April. It was a great time! Top class in every way. The grounds themselves were so nice it was fun to just hang out at the pool or even on our balcony. Great food as well. I'd highly recommend the anchor cafe on the property. Especially for happy hour! Half off appetizers and cheap beers and an amazing view!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes