“Another perfect vacation!”
other travellers have booked this property
Paradise Resort backview
Oceanfront view from the private balcony Paradise resort front view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Resort backview
Oceanfront view from the private balcony
Paradise resort front view
Separated bedroom with 2 queen size beds and a flat HD TV
New upgraded, full equipped kitchen with granite countertop
Living room with a full size pull down murphy bed
Living room with a 40' flat HD TV
LIVING ROOM WITH A FULL SIZE SLEEPING SOFA
Bathroom
Washer and Dryer
South view from balcony
North view from balcony
View down from the balcony
Lazy river on the first floor
Restaurant
Restaurant
Gym
10 minutes walking to the tennis court
Family kingdom, half mile away
Broadwalk, 2 miles away
Broadwalk, 2 miles away
Broadway, 3 miles away
Waterpark, 2 miles away
Morning View from Beach
Fishing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Charlie B
“Another perfect vacation!”
Reviewed August 18, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

This was our second year staying in this condo, and we were just as thrilled this year as we were last year. The condo has everything you need for a relaxing trip and is very cozy and comfortable. The view is amazing. We will definitely be coming back again next year. It's our favorite spot!

terrimz2
Cape Coral, Florida
“pool water was very warm”
Reviewed May 31, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

every thing was very nice. the swimming pool temperature was way to warm not even refreshing. should have been told that it was bike week.

31 May 2017
Thanks for your feedback. The swimming pool and bike week are out of my control. As I know, the resort refresh the water in the swimming pools very often.
Reviewed November 6, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

6 Nov 2016
"I am very glad to know you have good stay in my cottage. I am looking forward to hosting you again in your next trip."
James F
North Haven, Connecticut
“Great View”
Reviewed October 19, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Enjoyed the view from the 20th floor balcony. For the 2 of us, there was enough room, and found the kitchen facilities, which I really didn't use, quite sufficient. I was a little dismayed when I walked in and found this rather large bug by the sliding door. The negatives, not enough toilet paper, had to go out and buy some. Toilet seat would not stay up. Being a male, this posed a problem, if you get my drift. The biggest downside was the parking garage. Way too small when you have oncoming traffic, and not enough spaces. Henceforth, the lot across the street. Other than that, the price was fair when compared to other similar properties in the area.

Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Oct 2016
Many thanks for your review. I am glad to know you like my penthouse.
I already asked the pest control company to treat the bugs in my property. I was told that there were no bugs in the unit, and the bugs you found in the balcony was from the other balconies.
As the rental contract mentioned, we only provide one roll of bath tissue and limited amount of other consumables. You need to buy all these consumables by yourself.
The paradise resort has a 4-level covered garage and a large uncovered parking lot. If you found the covered garage was full , you can park your car in the uncovered parking lot, which has plenty of space for free parking.
Charlie B
“Excellent vacation spot!”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We had a wonderful stay at this place. The penthouse was beautiful, comfortable, clean, and everything we needed for a great vacation. The view was amazing. The owner was pleasant to deal with, and we had a very restful stay. We will make this our annual spot. It was a perfect vacation!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
3 Nov 2016
I am very glad to know you like your stay at my penthouse. I am looking forward to hosting you again in your next trip.
tljatty
Bowie, Texas
“Great view, not as restful as I would have liked.”
Reviewed July 31, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

This place has a great view. It is basically a hotel, I think, and this owner bought this room/condo. It is rented "off market" according to resort staff. While we had plenty of room in the rental, the huge downside for me is that the bedroom has a window which looks into the well-traveled (day, night, early, late) hallway. The window is, literally, six feet from the ice machine. We had a nice time, but I wish I'd known about that window and the ice machine before I booked this rental.The pool was murky. The owner was quick to respond, courteous and helpful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view.
Liked least: The proximity to the ice machine
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
1 Aug 2016
Thanks a lot for your review. I am glad to know you like your stay in my penthouse. The view is really wonderful. You can see the ocean even you stand in the kitchen. I had stayed in my condo many times. The bedroom was very quite. I only heard the noise of the ice machine once or twice. I am looking forward to hosting you in your next trip.
Terry R
Pikeville, Kentucky
“Fabulous Accomodations with a spectacular view of the ocean”
Reviewed October 12, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Beautiful penthouse in a modern building. Very relaxing, very convenient to everything in and around Myrtle Beach. Fantastic view of the ocean, beautiful sunrises. The building had an indoor parking garage which made parking hassle free. It was everything we had hoped for in a vacation.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ocean view
Liked least: Having to go home
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing