“Typical Chili's Restaurant”

Chili's Grill and Bar
Ranked #404 of 949 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Although we have eaten here a couple of times, the last time was not good at all. I ate the Tortilla Soup and had an upset stomach the rest of the day. The soup had a bit of an off-flavor, but I assumed it was their seasoning. Overall, it was not a good experience at all. My husband had a burger, and it came out lukewarm. It seems as if this location has gone downhill for some reason.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Me and my beautiful wife went to this nice restaurant 3 miles down the street to the beach for Valentine's day.good clean area out side and and area to eat out side or in side from the bar big bar lots of beers and home made drinks to Manny to name there big sellers our marrgertas any kind some days half off.clean bathrooms the wife gave the ok so did I very clean for a happen day as we wait to be seated after 5 minutes we where seated and greeted right away by the host and wait staff.there our big menu here for all food types .if you can't find anything here you our not looking.there our steaks, salads,soups,and more down to deserts.me and the wife started out with bottom less Tor chips with salsa ,and sour cream yes they our all you can eat fill up and they our made fresh in cookers all day and nite lunch and dinner very good we get them all time.and one sweet tea and water.my beautiful wife got fajitas chicken and rice,beef, peppers and onions, all fried on a hot plate and on a soft shell to wrap them and sides with black beans you.you can get with out meat just vegetables and salads.i had the new dish back yard barbp it came on a big steel plate very good it had cooked on a stick and dry rubbed ribs,and smoked sausage in japano cheese and black beans and back yard fries.food was served in good timeing no problems lot's of thank you and people working together as a team good management asking about the food is good tables full of customers and bar .Avery festival place to be good food and people what more could you ask for we had a great meal and yes we will be back as usual the best spot for my family one of the best in the area for a food chain . God bless people keep eating give this place a try and say hi good bye

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I must say it has been at least 6 weeks since I had been here and to my great disappointment they have taken the Southwest soup off the menu! Always came as soon as it got cold outside, guess it's time to find a new place! I was always willing to wait for the soup, as this is a slow rolling restaurant.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Typical of all Chili's locations, it's consistently good but not great. There were about 12 of us in our party with separate checks and the waitress dealt with us with a good sense of humor. It was a meeting place for us before a college football game and we were on a tight schedule. The waitress was friendly, but service was pretty slow and a couple of our party were getting pretty anxious about the time. We had a wide variety of dishes ordered and I heard no complaints. If you have been to a Chili's anywhere, this one is pretty much just like that one.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

After a long day the family and I decided to eat at Chilies. We started off with a $2.50 margarita which was excellent. Our meal was prepared well but was very bland. The service was extremely slow. We had families (5) the same size as ours arrive 20 minutes after us but eat and leave before we even received our dinner.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Glad to hear you enjoyed the margarita, Ray, but we’re sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your meal or the service. We constantly strive to improve every aspect of the Chili’s experience, so please help us by calling us at 1-800-983-4637 to share details directly with management. Hope to see you and the family again.