“Best MB pizza that we've found!”
Review of AJ's Pizza

AJ's Pizza
Ranked #27 of 957 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Searching for the best pizza in Myrtle Beach? Aj's Pizza offers hot, fresh quality pizza and fast delivery in the Myrtle Beach area.
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We have a tradition of spending our first night at the beach by the hotel pool with pizza and beverages. We've had pizza from a number of MB/NorthMB places and AJ's is the best we've found. The sauce isn't sweet and comes to life with a dusting of red pepper flakes. (ask for a small cup - they're by the register) It's not very big - not a factory - and smells terrific.

Reviewed August 14, 2018

There is nothing wrong with this pizza place (it's more carry out). We ordered carry out and they delivered it on time, but I'd save your money and order PapaJohn's or some other big chain that you know you like. I am not sure what the 4 and 5 star reviews are all about. Their pizza is nothing memorable and nothing special.

I gave i 2 stars because the food and service are average, but you pay twice what you would get from a big chain pizza place. It's simply a bad value.

1  Thank bw12018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this restaurant. Staff is friendly and service is prompt. Oh, keep in mind this is really more of a take out place. Back on point, the pizza is just average. There is nothing spectacular or notable. I was a little surprised given the high reviews. Hit or miss I suppose.

1  Thank memberat
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I was at AJ’s Pizza with my kids, fast and well prepared pizza. All the staffs was so nice and friendly with the kids. I will stop by next time.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Ate at AJ's as a late night stop. Pleasantly surprised by how great the pizza was. Staff was super friendly. We will definitely be back.