“Great Inexpensive Burgers & Milkshakes”
Review of Steak 'n Shake

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #423 of 948 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Steak and Shake is perfect when you are looking for homestyle burgers, cooked fresh and hot. They have a wide variety of toppings to choose from, letting you personalize your burger the way you like it. Definitely try the Chili 5-Way as well....Spaghetti topped with chili, meat, cheese, onions, etc. Very tasty and perfect on a cooler day. Lastly, the milkshakes are amazing. They have tons of flavors to choose from, and they are similar to old school soda fountain-style shakes. Very reasonable dining.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I’ve recently downloaded the steak and shake app and added money to my gift card in the app to collect reward points. After an extremely long wait in the drive thru I was told they don’t accept payment with the app at the drive thru and no one could give me a good reason why. I reached out to corporate and they said they would have someone contact me with a reason as to why they won’t accept their own companies gift card as money but no one ever did. Horrible management at the store and corporate level!

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

I posted pictures of my meal and anyone can tell the quality of this hamburger
Have not been back.
If you like cardboard hamburger this is it. You have to have mouth mash to heal your gums from the hard bread. And the fry must be flour strips

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We came here a couple of times to take advantage of their half price shakes. I think it was between 2 and 5 pm M-F but check the store first. We tried their burgers as well and they were good.

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I was dying to try this place the whole time we were in Myrtle Beach. Finally the last night we were there we went through the drive thru to get some shakes. Well the wait was ridiculous, I have never waited so long in a drive thru for anything. We didn't even get an apology for our wait. With that being said, the shakes were absolutely delicious, probably one of the best shakes I have ever had. If not for the horribly long wait in the drive thru I would have rated this place much better.