Weekend trip for a sports competition for my daughter. Elevators very slow as two were broken which I am told is normally how it is there. Reserved ocean front but was on the 8th floor where there is a large deck on the 7th floor so I was just above the people on the deck. No privacy and not really the "ocean front" I had expected. Friendly staff, clean room. One bar of soap for sink and shower, one coffee filter. Plenty of towels. I thought it was a step up from normal Myrtle Beach "resorts" and it was ok. Probably won't go again...nothing compelling to make me want to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort