BlueWater Resort
US$207
US$155
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$87
Official Site
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$107
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$111
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$127
Official Site
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$95
Hotels.com
US$257
US$224
Hampton.com
All reviewsprivate condoview of the oceanindoor poolfull kitchenbike weekking bedtrip to myrtle beachwasher and dryerissyunitvrboarcadeanglemb
Reviewed July 25, 2017

I stayed in unit 305 and had a lot of problems with various things...I knew it was a bad sign when I checked out the laundry facilities across the hall and had to kill a roach. The floors in the condo were sticky and had to wear socks the entire time while inside. The bathroom door did not lock. I had to buy 3 bottles of Draino for the toilet...and that did not help. Towels smelled. I guess it's because the washers did not fill with water enough to get them clean..I learned that when I washed my beach towels. Not enough hot water for more than 2 people. Trash can needed washed out..foul odor. Comforters were stained. Ice in the ice maker had a foul odor. The doors did not shut properly..had to slam them. Wi-Fi...very weak! When you could get it at all. Unit was dated.

Room Tip: Just be careful and do the research.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank jamiewT7299JP
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We stayed in unit 704, rented through Elliott realty and it was fantastic. The unit was clean, well equipped and very comfortable. The balcony was really big, directly overlooking the ocean. The unit had a dishwasher, as well as a washer and dryer, which was super convenient. The living area was comfortably furnished, and there were 3 TV's. The two bathrooms are nice, one with a shower, and one with bath/shower combo.
Water temp and pressure vary, but that is not the fault of the unit.
The resort had 4 pools and a few hot tubs, as well as dedicated parking.
Overall, an excellent stay!

Room Tip: Main building is oceanfront, across the street some units may or may not have ocean views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank music_fanatic1
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in condo 604 this week. It was really nice, new washer and dryer, new sleeper sofa, a good kitchen. The deck is the real jewel of the property. Two rocking chairs let you enjoy a great view from the 6th floor. The place has three pools and a really good cafe/ bar for breakfast in the morning and drinks in the evening.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Joshua V
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

This place is noisy, dirty, and without any privacy. Our room was gross and the comforters looked like someone had puked on them. The bed covers were old, ripped, and stained. The microwave and bathroom could have been much cleaner. The people in the room next to us constantly slammed their doors and we could hear them talking through the walls. The balconies were not private at all and the hallways were very loud. We could hear everything that was going on or being said in the hallway... the people.next door didn't help with their screaming kids and loud voices all the time! They also smoked in the hallway... I will not bring my family back nor will I visit Myrtle Beach anytime soon again!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Heather G
Reviewed June 20, 2017

This was our second stay at this condo and again, we thoroughly enjoyed our vacation at Myrtle Beach. The condo was spacious and had everything we needed for our group. It's convenient to everything we wanted to do. The location was perfect. The condo is well kept, very clean and updated. My favorite part is the balcony!! It's the largest I've seen!
Everyone was so friendly - the owners, the staff at the resort, the residents and the others on vacation! The owners couldn't be any easier to work with - they are very quick to respond and are super kind! If you're looking for a great oceanfront place in Myrtle Beach - this is it!

Room Tip: Largest balconies and beautiful views!! Great location too!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family