“Great Deal for a Budget Vacay”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cabana Inn

Cabana Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Cabana Inn
Ranked #137 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Wartburg, Tennessee
“Great Deal for a Budget Vacay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2010

This is the second time that we have stayed at this hotel, and we love it. Yes, it is an older building, however, the staff are always friendly, the rooms are always clean. We will definately stay here again in the future. We recommended the Cabana Inn to friends, and they also enjoyed it. We had a nice room, a nice, pool, close to the ocean and area attractions, and because of the price had money left over to do other things. Well worth the drive..we miss it already!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank mojosmom69

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Greer, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2010

I've stayed at a lot of hotels here and generally spend much more than I did here. I was on a budget this time and decided to give them a shot due to a good review from a friend. I will definitely come back. I only live 4 hours away and for the price I can afford to come here 4 or 5 times a year. The staff is very friendly, as good as any I've found on the strand for 4 times the price. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Don't expect it to be immaculate or you'll be disappointed. There is some room for improvement but if they did it wouldn't be near as affordable. This is one of the beaches little known secrets for sure.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank billy2020
Greenville, S.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2009

I just got back from Myrtle Beach , went down to play golf in The PGA Superstore World Am Golf Championship. Stayed from 8/28 to 9/4 and had a great time. The Cabana Inn was a great place to stay! The room was clean, great A/C , new T.V. And outstanding water pressure in the shower! This is an older motel and not a lot of frills, but it did have a very nice clean pool and maid service everyday. The manager and staff were very friendly and was a nice quiet place to stay. Granted, I played golf just about everday and was going to the Convention Center at night for the events going on there, so all I really needed was a place to sleep and shower so this was a great place for a REALLY GREAT PRICE !!!!! The room did have a nice clean refrigerator, but did not have a coffee maker . There was coffee each morning in the lobby but I left so early that I brought my own coffee maker. I would highly recommend The Cabana Inn to anyone to stay there and I plan on staying there next year for the next World AM Golf Tournament !!!!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled solo
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2009

My husband and I stayed for two weeks at the Cabana Inn, along with our two young children, and couldn't have been more pleased. The rooms were clean, the price was affordable, and the staff was very friendly. They never acted as if they were going out of their way for any of the requests my family and I made. Between the pool and a quick walk to beach my children stayed very occupied. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any friend or family member planning on traveling to Myrtle Beach in the future! Great hotel!

Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
South carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2009

My family and I stayed at the Cabana Inn for 4 nights last week. The stay was relaxing and the staff could not have been nicer. Room 205 was very clean and comfortable and the housekeepers came in each day and cleaned the room. The pool was sparkling and refreshing to relax in. The beach is right across the street and is convenient to get to. We will definitely go back next year!!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2009

The Cabana Inn is an excellent place to stay. This is my second time staying here and I highly reccomend it. The staff is excellent, the rooms are nice and the rates are very affordable. The property is clean and well kept. Across from the ocean but in walking distance to everything..

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PKLNorthCarolina
North Carolina, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2009

This place is close to the ocean, restaurants. The staff, especially the front desk was very helpful and friendly. The manager lives on site, so he doesn't let the noise or parties get too loud. For the price and location you can't beat it. Its not a 5 star, but the room was clean, AC was on when we arrived. This was a great bargain, No frills, but when you are at Myrtle Beach you don't stay at the hotel much, except at night. After all, its the beach. When you stay here you get a safe place, a friendly staff and an inexpensive clean room. We will be back.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business