We just returned from staying at Grande Shores Ocean Resort over march break for the first time to Myrtle Beach. We really enjoyed ourselves at this hotel. We had an ocean front 1 bedroom condo/room with a kitchen on the 8th floor. The room was very nice, clean and had a beautiful view. The layout of the hotel is a little odd as everything connects to the elevators in the parking garage but convenient and free parking. The pools and beach are great but bring your own beach towels. They provide "pool" towels that are smaller then the ones provided in the room. Everyone is very nice but work very slow. We were late arriving and had to wait a long time to check in as there was only one person working the desk. It is the off season so the pool grill/ bar were closed and we never visited the restaurant. Overall a great trip and would return to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Hotel Grande Shores Ocean
- Grande Shores Ocean Resort Myrtle Beach
- Grande Shores Resort
- Grande Shores Myrtle Beach Sc