Grande Shores Ocean Resort
US$139
US$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$64
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$80
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Official Site
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$69
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$46
The Caravelle Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Pool
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$70
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$83
1,495 results
All reviewsshoreline cafeparking garagerooftop poollazy riverbedroom condoseventh floorpools and hot tubsthe north endfull kitchenfamily reunionthe past yearshousekeeping staffa great vacationbike weektrip to myrtle beachoff seasonwasher dryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

My daughter and I stayed at Grande Shores Ocean Resort from March 23 - March 26. During our stay, we found the hotel and grounds to be very clean and the staff was very friendly and efficient in our needs.

Room Tip: I stayed in an ocean front room with a kitchenette. This is perfect if you are staying with kids. Pots, pans, silverware, glasses, plates, and coffee maker are all provided. Good size refridgerator and a microware as well. View of the ocean is beautiful. (especially in the morning on sunrise. Gorgeous!!!!)
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This is my second time staying here. I decided try it out one more time! I read more recent reviews and they were very good. It is always best to go with your first instinct. Some staff were friendly but most of the front desk staff not friendly at all!!!!!!!!!!!. When I arrived we came in a bit early so the kids could go to the beach but I was told they do not allow you to check in early. But when I called to ask if we can check out an hour early "No we have a family checking in early"!!!!!!! Thanks "Stew" Thanks for your help. But lessoned will never stay here again. There are more resorts that will be more accomodating!!!!!!!!!!!

3  Thank size12r14
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

We will certainly contact this guest and am sorry we could not accomodate the early check in or check out. I will also speak to our staff to make sure they accommodate special requests as often as possible. When guests are waiting to check into their condos, it is many times impossible to accomodate a late check out but we are very sorry this affected this guest so negatively. Our guests are important to us and we are concerned when a guest leave unhappy.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Grande Shores provided a very good value for price. Golf and hotel (3bd, 2ba OV) was very competitively priced. We stayed 3/14 - 3/19. When we return to Myrtle, we will likely stay at Grande Shores.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2012

My son was married at North Myrtle Beach and I reserved 3 rooms for 4 nights for our family. The hotel far exceeded my expectations. Somewhat unsettling driving 10 hrs to hotel you've never been to, especially for such a special occasion. I was definitely not disappointed. Our rooms were very clean, the grounds were beautiful, pool and hot tub very clean and staff was friendly. Our rooms were oceanfront and the view was magnificent, watching the dolphins and listening to the waves. This hotel will definitely be the place our family stays from now on every year.

1  Thank 528WendyW
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We just returned from staying at Grande Shores Ocean Resort over march break for the first time to Myrtle Beach. We really enjoyed ourselves at this hotel. We had an ocean front 1 bedroom condo/room with a kitchen on the 8th floor. The room was very nice, clean and had a beautiful view. The layout of the hotel is a little odd as everything connects to the elevators in the parking garage but convenient and free parking. The pools and beach are great but bring your own beach towels. They provide "pool" towels that are smaller then the ones provided in the room. Everyone is very nice but work very slow. We were late arriving and had to wait a long time to check in as there was only one person working the desk. It is the off season so the pool grill/ bar were closed and we never visited the restaurant. Overall a great trip and would return to this hotel.

Room Tip: Call to make reservation and ask for a ocean front on a top floor
2  Thank Barrie2024