Landmark Resort
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$95
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$146
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$95
US$257
US$224
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$107
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$207
US$155
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
Orbitz.com
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$143
Official Site
3,551 results
All reviewscovered walkwaylazy riverputt puttmini golfpools and hot tubsparking deckan older hotelfamily vacationoff seasonoceanfront roomwater parkview of the oceanfull kitchenlatitudedjhurricaneblast
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Me and my family stayed there over Easter weekend. My mother-in-law booked the hotel and it is a beautiful hotel. The front desk staff was awesome and so nice. Room was clean but beds were not very big for being doubles and not much walk way between beds and dresser. Housekeeping staff was nice and even wished us a happy easter. She gave my kids easter candy as well. Melissa, pool area attendant, was an awesome monitor of the pool area. However, stay away from the Gazebo Restaurant because their supervisor has a horrible attitude and cannot handle it when it gets busy. She is rude and very unimformative about what if and when reservations were needed. The food and beverage manager took our complaint and said she would be removed. Well she was never removed and the supervisor was nastier than she was the first time around. Sunday the three pool attendants sat in one room while kids were jumping on top of other kids in the lazy river, pushing others and climbing on the walls to take peoples rafts. Asked them to come out and assist in controlling the kids but was told its only because of the chemical problems. Which had nothing to do with the kids trying to kill smaller kids. Out of five hot tubs they had only two working at any given time. Wish they could hire people with experience to keep these problems taken care of. Went to speak to the General Manager but was told that he doesn't work on the weekend. How nice of him not to be there.

Room Tip: Stay on a floor that the parking garage is easily accessible or ask for a map to find your way back.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa S
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at the Landmark Resort Hotel. I am glad to hear that your encounter with the front desk and housekeeping was a pleasant one, however I am very sorry to hear about your experience in the Gazebo Restaurant. I sent you a private message to try and get more information so that we can address your concerns.
Your comments are very much appreciated since the information you provided can help better serve our guests. Thank you again and I hope to hear back from you soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

The price is a good deal for the amenities, especially if you have a young kid who likes to swim. But the customer service alone is so poor that you really shouldn't stay here at all. There are better options and all of them cheap - I was surprised at the number of hotels that were obviously vacant and out of business, so you're better off staying somewhere that has friendly customer service.

We stayed in room 228, which overseas the pool and beach on the Lobby level. There was a mysterious "wet paint" sign on our door when we checked in, but we didn't think much of it. Then we realized the pool level was under construction, and it wasn't just an occasional hammer, it was 7.30a to 9pm (every day) band saws, drills, hammers, non-stop. Those construction workers must have been building something really impressive on a tight timeline. Construction happens, and if the hotel had moved us on request, I probably wouldn't be going out of my way to warn other potential customers, but they refused to move us and offered us a 10% refund. You know what? I never asked for a refund, I asked for a hotel room that was not in a construction zone. Not only did they not move me, but after I complained, they booked other guests in the rooms next to us without telling them either. When one guests checking in overheard my conversation, the braindead front desk clerk ordered me "not to disturb other guests" - REALLY? She has some nerve asking me not to talk to other guests who are checking in as if that is more of a disturbance than a bandsaw in the adjacent room... And just in case you think I'm over reacting in some way, I took video from our room on two different days and posted it on youtube under Landmark Resort Myrtle Beach, SC.

Room Tip: Choose a good room at a different hotel is the best advice. However, if you insist on staying here, be sure to ask if there is construction going on and avoid that part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank M
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2012

I would like to apologize for any disappointment you experienced while staying with us. I am also sorry for any inconvenience you encountered in your room due to the noise. We will always do our best to accommodate our guests to ensure they have an enjoyable stay. Unfortunately, if we are at full occupancy or close to being sold out, it may not be possible to switch to another room.
We hope that you and your family can accept our apologies. If there is any way we can assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We will stay here whenever we have a chance, absolutely wonderful, reasonably priced and the customer service was excellent !

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
LandmarkResort, Guest Relations Manager at Landmark Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

We are so glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us when visiting the area. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We look forward to having you and your family back again soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Staff friendly. Room was very good, some minor defects but nothing major. Also they had good deal on Alabama theater tickets which we throughly enjoyed. We would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

It is so wonderful to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments with everyone. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of the discounted Alabama Theater tickets.
We hope to have you and your family back the next time you visit Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I hated the way the parking garage is set up, BUT thats all I really have to complain about. My room was clean and well kept. Very nice staff and they were very accommodating. I am going back in May for bike week!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and are happy to hear that you will be returning in May. Our parking garage is located across the street, however we do offer an enclosed walkway that connects from the garage to the hotel.
Thank you again for sharing your comments. We look forward to having you back at the Landmark.