9 people are viewing this hotel
Vio.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$76
EtripUS$74
4,943 results
All reviews cafe du port lazy river across the street breakfast buffet bedroom condo pool area game room family vacation north tower off season nice resort trip to myrtle beach beach access washer and dryer water park full kitchen beach front
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2022

Very beautiful rooms nice clean beautiful view love the bed the mattress was fantastic slept real good but there was some things I didn't like like the front desk and they have attitudes and the shower didn't work other than that I enjoyed my stay I will return because the rooms was gorgeous then I had fun there I just didn't like the front desk with the ladies with the attitudes and the shower that didn't work and I called maintenance and they never showed to fix my shower but anyway I had a great time at your Resort thank you

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tarra Drost, Guest Services / Front Office at Ocean Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2022

Thank you for providing a review regarding your recent stay at Ocean Reef Resort. I truly apologize for any inconveniences you encountered during your time here and assure you this was not a normal reflection of our resort or its operation. Guest satisfaction is our number one priority, I apologize that we fell short of exceeding your expectations.
Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the management team in an effort to improve our service. We truly value your business and regret not exceeding your expectations. Again thank you for your comments and letting us know about these issues so we can address them promptly.

Reviewed October 20, 2022

The two-bedroom suite did not disappoint. It was perfect for our family of 6. The kitchen could use more utensils if you plan to cook, but overall I would go back to this place. The pools would be great for the summer. A few to choose from and the hot tubs are awesome as well.

Date of stay: October 2022
Tarra Drost, Guest Services / Front Office at Ocean Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Ocean Reef, Michelle. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and your unit. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope to have the opportunity to do so again soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2022 via mobile

would NOT recommend Ocean Reef! Our family had a recent stay at Ocean Reef, and the experience was horrible. Our vacation started off on a bad note meeting unfriendly staff while waiting over an hour after our check-in time. Once we finally checked into our room, we experienced issues with both toilets. At one point, both bathroom toilets would not flush while we waited hours for maintenance. There was also a drainage issue with the bathroom sink. The dishwasher was backed up with water and an odor that was there prior to our arrival. Recommend bringing your own beach towels or you may be charged for using the hotel's towels.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tarra Drost, Guest Services / Front Office at Ocean Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2022

Reviewed October 18, 2022 via mobile

Nickall was very nice and respectful at the front desk. She helped us with whatever we needed. The room was amazing and it honestly was the best place I have ever stayed at. I will be definitely be back

1  Thank 848braedens
Tarra Drost, Guest Services / Front Office at Ocean Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Ocean Reef. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. It was our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to having the opportunity to do so again.

Reviewed October 17, 2022

Me and family stayed here Oct. 6 - Oct. 12. Overall everything was great! The morning breakfast buffet, the beach bar, and even got to watch a couple get married. It was a great place for a get a way. My only complaint was that the people that worked down at the pool area seem to have a hard time doing their job. They would literally sit in a chair for hours talking on the phone or just scrolling through there phone when there was plenty to do. There were towels everywhere, the pools/spas had a lot of trash in them, and the chairs/lounges at the pool that were needed to be slid back to their original placement. I want to brag on a very nice employee named Chasity for actually being proactive and taking care of all of the necessities that the pool area had to offer while the other workers continued sit there, watch, and continued playing on their phone. She was very hard working and deserves some recognition. Overall 4/5. Keep up the great work Chasity!

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are so sorry for the issues you had during your time with us. We want each guest to have the best possible experience during their time with us and we fell short during your stay. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced due to these issues.