1,446 results
All reviews cypress room tiki hut lazy river a quiet residential area ocean front parking garage breakfast and dinner other hotels rocking chairs pool area bedroom suite full kitchen on site restaurant washer and dryer beautiful resort hot tub murphy bed
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I stayed here based on the trip advisor reviews and I'm glad I did. We came with our grown children and stayed in the two bedroom suite overlooking the ocean. The room was beautiful and clean. My favorite part of the day was waking up, making my own coffee and sitting on the balcony. I particularly liked the fact that it wasn't surrounded by lots of other hotels and away from the main strip of Myrtle Beach. Oh one other thing, my husband and I loved the fact that we had our own bathroom!

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed May 10, 2011

This was our first time staying at Island Vista and we weren't disappointed. We took advantage of their spring sales event and nabbed a three bedroom, three bath unit. The condo was large and nicely decorated; and had granite countertops in the large kitchen. We shared the condo with two other couples. Everyone had a great time, and we would certainly stay here again. Also, the on-site restaurant offers a great breakfast and dinner.

Room Tip: Get a room near the parking garage.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank katozo
Reviewed May 7, 2011

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Young Children like playing in the pool. The staff are friendly, helpful and efficient. You should have stayed with them before they rebuilt. I miss the free coffee that was allway fresh and for the quest. Make the island Vista your next vaction location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2011

This is the 4th year that we have stayed at the Island Vista. It has a great location in a residential area far from the madding crowd!! The suites offer everything a vacationer could want. We especially like having the washer and dryer in the room. The staff are friendly, helpful, and efficient. The indoor and outdoor pools allow visitors to enjoy themselves no matter what the weather. We had a delicious dinner in the Cypress Room.

Room Tip: All rooms face the beach
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2011

Island Vista was perfect! Travelling can be stressful, but the Island Vista made life easy. They encompassed everything from wonderful cuisine, to beautiful rooms, to helpful and caring staff, and the beach was superb. I highly recommend this to travellers with or without children. We will surely vacation there again. Sheri Bordas

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple