1,454 results
All reviews cypress room tiki hut lazy river a quiet residential area ocean front parking garage breakfast and dinner rocking chairs pool area bedroom suite full kitchen on site restaurant washer and dryer beautiful resort other resorts hot tub murphy bed
Reviewed December 27, 2015 via mobile

My daughter and I came to Myrtle Beach to visit my son for the weekend. I've never stayed with the resort previously. The rate that I received was outstanding! As soon as we arrived we were greeted at the front desk by April. The best personality I've encountered. Our room was very spacious, and the decor was amazing! Furniture was comfortable. The view of the beach makes me speechless. By far the best experience i have had within my travels. I am very picky, and I could not find any dirt within my room. By far the best housekeeping staff! It is obvious that the housekeeping supervisors take pride in there position. At checkout, I carried a conversation with managers Luke and Gary. The way that they talked to me definitely topped off my experience. These two gentlemen definitely understand southern hospitality! I will definitely be returning to this location and recommending it to my friends. Great job! The hospitality here is amazing. I've posted a picture of my morning beach view, just speechless!!!

Date of stay: December 2015
2  Thank Eunice C
Reviewed December 15, 2015 via mobile

We were very impressed with how clean everything was----also everything in our condo was in good working order. This made for a relaxing, hassle-free vacation. We enjoyed the resort so much and found such a nice variety of things to keep us busy on the property, that we never left until check-out time! Can't wait to return. :)

Date of stay: November 2015
2  Thank Sally A
Reviewed December 14, 2015

I have problems writing the thanks I have for the treatment and property at Island Vista. Wonderful people from, the front desk, to the bellman. We decided to try IV this year, over the Marriott. The furniture is much more comfortable, a restaurant on property and size of the room, not set back 100's of yards from the ocean. Nice pools, etc. I highly recommend Island Vista.

Room tip: opt for the grand one bedroom or 2-3 bedroom
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank drhcruises
Reviewed December 6, 2015

these people treat you like family! This place is awesome the rooms are clean, if you are on the meal plan they feed you well! I had a huge 50th birthday party here and everything was awesome. i may have my 60th here as well.

Room tip: front and center ocean front
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sylvia T
Reviewed November 17, 2015 via mobile

This was our 4th stay at island vista and the ocean front condo and staff were excellent as usual. We always book a grand one bedroom two bath for my wife and I, and cannot say enough about the cleanliness, spaciousness, and comfort of the unit. The kitchen is well equipped, and the living room and bedroom furniture are exceptional and beyond my expectations. There is a large balcony with a table and chairs as well as several comfortable rockers to enjoy the oceanfront sun all day long. The resort offers numerous outdoor and indoor pools. The beach is just a short distance over the well maintained sand dunes. The parking garage is very easy access and conveniently located to the condos. The Cypress Room offers exceptionally good food and genteel southern service. The resort staff are friendly and very hospitable. The housekeeping team is efficient and does a great job even by my picky standards! We always are sad to leave at the end of our stay and anxious to plan our next visit. We cannot be more satisfied nor think of a better place to vacation.

Date of stay: October 2015