1,445 results
All reviews cypress room tiki hut lazy river a quiet residential area ocean front parking garage breakfast and dinner other hotels rocking chairs pool area bedroom suite full kitchen on site restaurant washer and dryer beautiful resort hot tub murphy bed
Reviewed August 20, 2009

This was our 2nd stay at Island Vista and it was great! Our condo was spacious, very clean and we had a great view! The staff was also great!!

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 19, 2009

My family and I have vacationed at Myrtle Beach for 45 years. The Island Vista is the best hotel with the best location on the entire Grand Strand. It has something for everyone. But the best feature is the staff and management make you feel welcome; like you are at home.

We have stayed at many Myrtle Beach hotels and recently tried a few others when the old Sea Island was torn down and the Island Vista was built. We are happy to be back home at the Island Vista and I don't think we will stay anywhere else.

Reviewed August 18, 2009

Another wonderful year at Island Vista! Three years ago, we took my 90 year old mother-in-law for her first trip ever to the ocean. I did not think it could get any better than the look on her face at the luxurious amenities and beautiful oceanfront. It gets better every year. If you want first class furnishings, spacious balconies, privacy when you want it and attention when you need it, you must try Island Vista! Everything as nice as home and many things nicer, an attentive staff and deals! Yes deals! Lots of fun activities for children (and the young at heart!). If you are lucky enough to be there for the Hawaiian night, take advantage of it. Inexpensive enough, the food is wonderful and the entertainment is incredible. Gorgeous pools! Lazy river! Delicious food - either at the Tiki Hut by the pool or the Cypress room! Make this your next beach destination. You will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed August 14, 2009

Just came back from spending another four days at this beautiful resort!
We were here in June and came back again to experience what we had enjoyed and we did!

Wonderful pool and beach area....and I can't say enough ,again. about the food at the cypress restaurant....delicious breakfast and dinner!

A truly enjoyable vacation......and yes! we certainly will be back again!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2009

I have stayed at Island Vista twice in the past year. The first time with my family and the second time with a group of six friends. Both times we stayed in a 3 bedroom/ 3 bath condo that has all you could wish for and has beautiful ocean front views. The pictures on the website really represent what you are getting. They are stunning. The front desk staff were friendly and did everything in their power to ensure we had a great experience. The first visit was in April and a little on the cool side. My children enjoyed the indoor pool and play area. My second visit was in August and we enjoyed the outdoor pools and Tiki bar food and drinks. It also has easy access to the beach from the pool area. I would recommend this resort to anyone going to Myrtle Beach!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends