Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
PricelineUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
StayForLongUS$157
1,808 results
All reviews hot tub great place to stay nice breakfast the breakfast area yogurt beds were comfortable easy access enjoyed my stay complimentary breakfast campus csu charleston trident interstate cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2021

We stay here when my wife has something at Trident so the trip isn’t always the best for us. It’s nice to have a clean hotel at a great price near the hospital. That definitely gives us one less thing to worry about. Staff is always friendly as well. Hopefully we don’t need to be back to Trident but if we do we won’t hesitate to book here again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed January 4, 2021

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I haven't traveled since the pandemic began, but my experience at this hotel made me feel safe. I would come back to stay here more when I am in town. Seemless check in and check out processes.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 13, 2020

The place was neat, clean, and comfortable. The front desk staff were nice and helpful. Hotel personnel I came across had their masks on and were willing to help. This trip was for business. I will always be be back.

Date of stay: December 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2020

Staff is polite and the room was very clean. Plenty of hot water in the shower. The beds were comfortable. Just wish they had breakfast but the COVID over reaction killed that. But the overall stay was great.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed August 30, 2020

Awesome stay thanks Would not ask. For. Any better place.
Clean everyone so nice.
Easy checking in.
Very clean rooms. Very clean place.
I would recommend this place. For anyone that needs a place to stay

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Angela Woolridge, Owner at Wingate by Wyndham Charleston University Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2020

Thank for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! Come back and see us again soon.