Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston
Ranked #50 of 60 Hotels in North Charleston
Reviewed 28 June 2017

no to bad, spider webs in the corner, smoke smell in the room, no pots, pan, spoons,plates to eat out of. bathroom was clean, bed was ok had some hair left on the sheets, carpet had some stains. Television was small

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Samuel, thank you for being our guest and letting us know that your overall visit was a pleasant one. Having said that, we apologize for the problems with your room. We have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff, and we will be more diligent in our efforts. Please know to ensure cleanliness of the kitchenware our brand standards requires us to keep these items at the front desk. I am sorry if this was not informed to you at the time of check-in. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Your Hotel needs better Managment, customer service is very poor, I just move to a hotel ( Extende stay of America) on 5054 Arce street, this is the type of room ( 335) that you All need to have for business people, this room is Nice, tv service is Great, distribution of room is Awsome, I will like to know if this room has a specific Name so I can requested in ALL location on My future trips

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our goal is to provide excellent service, so we apologize this was not your experience. Your concerns have been shared with the management team, and we are following up to determine where we went wrong and how we can enhance our service to our guests. We hope you will our hotel another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This room was not typical of Extended Stay. It appeared to be an old hotel that was probably a different brand and then somehow, Extended Stay acquired it and slapped its name on it. I would not stay here again. Interestingly, there is a newer hotel that is a true Extended Stay that is walking distance from this one. I would stay here again only if it's the only thing I could find.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

We are disheartened to see from your review that we did not live up to our usual standards. We are sorry we failed to provide you with an exceptional stay and for the inconvenience you had. We hope you and your friends will accept our apology and consider giving us another chance to prove that we are up to the task of delivering outstanding service and accommodations.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

When I booked my reservations I was quoted one price with tax 15% if I signed up for the rewards program. When I arrived they charged me full price and claim they would reimburse me the 15% when I checked out and never did. This is my second time at Extended Stay. My last stay at one it had roached as soon as we walked through the door dead roaches and no clean dishes available to use which we had to ask for.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for being a loyal guest to our brand, and for now being an Extended Perks Rewards member. We apologize for the discount situation described in your feedback. We would need additional information such as your full name, dates, hotel stay, etc. to be able to follow up and resolve the situation as quickly as possible. We hope this will not deter you from staying with us again soon. Thank you for letting us know.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Allows 18 year olds to book. Thank youu!! We had no problems and the muffins were amazing :) highly recommend ! Me and the boyfriend had a wonderful time. Plus, the biggest advantage was the location of the hotel!! It's amazing!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

It was a pleasure having you and your boyfriend as our guest at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston. We are delighted to know you were impressed with our grab-and-go offerings and the convenient location. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you both again whenever you are back in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

This was my first time in Charleston not sure what to expect . You see I work for the hotel chain I'm the head housekeeper for Burr Ridge ,Illinois and I've stay in some good and really bad locations. But this location was very nice ,as a housekeeper I expect a room to look JUST AS I WOULD LIKE TO FEEL walking into a room as a guest would feel ,and I did ! it was very clean and welcoming I was welcomed with a gift bag of snacks and it made feel very welcomed after a very long trip. The location has a lot of restaurants and a TANGERS OUTLET mall right across the street .its not far from Downtown Charleston I really enjoyed my stay I will be back ! Thank you to the housekeeper who cleaned my room you would have passed my inspection for arrivals and the housekeeper after my stay I hope you enjoyed the tip . I like to recognize the housekeepers for their work good or bad we're a lot more to the hotel then we're recognized for Thank you

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

It was our pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston. We are delighted to read you liked our excellent service and clean facilities. I will share your feedback with the entire team, especially our housekeeping. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Check-in was good. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. TV wouldn't turn on so office person "worked her majic" and turned it on. She left before verifying the remote worked, which it didn't. Room wasn't cleaned or serviced as other motels do. This place seemed to be a place where low income locals live as well. I would not recommend.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Jeff, thank you for your candid review. We are happy that you liked our courteous service and your comfortable room. However, we apologize for not delivering the experience you expected and truly regret the inconvenience caused. We sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again as we would love to provide you with an excellent experience.