Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
SAVE US$37
Expedia.comUS$156
Hotels.comUS$156
StayForLongUS$168
All reviews full kitchen free dinner front desk breakfast and dinner an extended stay living room laundry room housekeeping staff south carolina a great stay enjoyed my stay flo charleston ms
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2020

When I first arrived I noticed the bed sheets were not changed and when I asked one of the staff to come change it they said they already had to much rooms to clean up! These sheets were absolutely disgusting I paid to much money to stay here to be treated like a this! I trust in the trip advisor to get me the best stay but this hotel right here treated me awfully. The housekeeping staff went through my things and room service was always bad, something always had to go missing. Ms. Marcella was such a pain I overheard her complaining about me with her staff when I walked by the laundry room. I DON’T RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Dexter Turner, Owner at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2020

Thank you for your review! Customer service is our highest priority and we are disappointed to learn that we did not live up to our high standards on this particular visit. We appreciate you sharing this feedback with our team so that necessary changes can be made right away. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future so that we may provide the excellent experience that you and all of our guests deserve.

Reviewed May 6, 2020

The front desk Staff (Lashae, Toya and Keisha) are simply amazing! They get to know you as a person not just a guest. The Housekeeping staff is simply top shelf - especially Ms Maria !! Especially considering I have a 16 month old baby and they treat her like she is the princess of the hotel. We did an extended stay from March and are here until July - the beds are super comfy and curtains are super dark!! Food is good too - Thanks to Ms Flo!!

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dexter T, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We are delighted that you are continuing to have a great stay with us! Thanks again for all of your time. It is feedback like yours that encourages our team to continue to go above and beyond for hotel guests.
Staybridge Suites Charleston Management Team

Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

I chose this hotel based on the stellar TripAdvisor reviews but our experience has been anything but. One might wonder why I am laying here in bed typing up a hotel review at 6:00 in the morning on the first day of a spring break vacation, after working a 60+ hour week and flying a couple of hours to get here, arriving after midnight and finally getting to bed around 1am and being kept awake for a while longer by the clickety-clack of a noisy ceiling fan. I should be in the middle of a well-deserved REM sleep cycle right about now. Well I was, right up to the point of being startled awake by a very loud 5:30am wakeup call (4:30am on my body clock) presumably set up by the previous inhabitant of this room. I travel quite a bit for my job, probably staying in hotels for a couple months a year all over the world, and I don’t recall this ever happening to me. But this wasn’t even the first time this happened on this trip. My wife actually arrived at this hotel a day ahead of me since she was already in town for business, and the same thing happened to her yesterday. She informed staff/management about it and asked for it to be corrected. For an undesired 5:30am wake up call to happen once is bad enough, but for it to happen twice in a row, after being told about it, is simply unforgivable and indicates a complete lack of empathy and responsibility on their part. Ultimately what this traveler wants out of a hotel is a good night sleep, and this Staybridge fell way short of that this time.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aerodaves
00gc, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2020

David, thank you for being our guest. We apologize your sleep was disturbed due to the service issues you encountered during your visit and regret the inconvenience it caused. We value your feedback and will work diligently to make sure, so we are more consistent in our service delivery. We do hope you consider staying with us again as we would welcome the opportunity to restore your confidence in our hotel.

Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

I’m always skeptical about hotel stays which is why I rely heavily upon customer reviews. I spend so much time checking reviews and felt this StayBridge location was an excellent choice and I was 100% correct. Upon arrival, the staff was overwhelmingly friendly and welcoming and as you know, first impressions mean a lot! I was shocked to find that this hotel served dinner, free dinner which for a busy or tired traveler is a huge plus as it saves times and money. I was expecting a few snacks but they offered a full buffet capable of satisfying everyone’s palette. The rooms are just as they are pictured, in fact, the pictures fail to do adequate justice because it surpassed my expectations. I’ve stayed in 5 star hotels in various major cities and StayBridge is right up there but moreover, this hotel tops many of those 5 star brands. I suffer from insomnia so hotel stays can be especially challenging. The beds were so comfortable, the pillows were perfect, and I slept soundly throughout the night. I’m not sure but the rooms may be soundproof because I didn’t hear noises from adjacent rooms. The entire room from the living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom were in pristine condition. Upon checkout, it was raining, one of staff members let me borrow theirs to move my car to the front, now that’s customer service. The manager soon joined the front desk to thank me for staying with them, too! I just wish every hotel could mimic StayBridge (N. Charleston) but alas, I know where I will be staying when visiting Charleston SC.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2020

Stephanie, thank you for the excellent review of Staybridge Suites Charleston-Ashley Phosphate. We are thrilled to know the service you received from our superb associates and that you enjoyed the delicacies we serve. We are also glad you loved your well-appointed room and had a relaxing time with us. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another outstanding experience.

Reviewed February 26, 2020

My wife and I had a great stay the Staybridge Suites in Mt. Pleasant, SC recently. As a Spire member with over 100+ nights in 2019 for business travel, I recognized this hotel property sets a high standard and I would stay again when I return to the area. The room was comfortable and quiet, the staff was helpful, the exercise room was well equipped, and the breakfast started the day off right.

Room tip: Light sleepers may want to pick a room on the side away from the highway.
Date of stay: February 2020
00gc, Manager at Staybridge Suites North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2020

First and foremost, we truly appreciate you being a Spire Elite IHG Rewards Club member. Thank you for highlighting our clean rooms, modern design, and a welcoming atmosphere to fellow travelers! We are pleased to see that you enjoyed a five-star experience here at Staybridge Suites Charleston-Ashley Phosphate. We look forward to you and your wife’s return visit the next time you are in the area.