Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$125
Home2.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
PricelineUS$125
Lol.travelUS$148
All reviews hotel is beautiful front desk a great stay recommend this hotel room was clean property charleston pillows interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2021

Due to previous reviews, we were reluctant to stay here. However, Amy, manager, and Dylan were very nice and accommodating. She showed us our room before we checked in. It was clean. She implied they are trying diligently to fix the issues. Recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton North Charleston University Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our place. Thanks for rewarding our efforts in providing the best service to our guests. Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2020

Rooms are dirty, especially the bathroom. Floors are sticky and covered in hair. Refrigerator has old food in freezer and fridge. Staff was rude and uninviting. DEFINITELY WASNT sterilized for COVID-19 whatsoever, let alone anything else.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Fearless199900
Tina M, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton North Charleston University Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and
accommodations. I assure you that we have the highest standards of cleanliness and that your comments are very important to us and addressed immediately with our housekeeping staff.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had issues with housekeeping during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Know that we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed September 7, 2020 via mobile

We spent Labor Day weekend-3 nights. Arrived late Friday night thus encountering our first spot needing attention. The hotel is down a dark frontage road. There is NO signage to indicate how to enter the property. As it turns out, you have to turn into the entrance to the nearby apartment complex before you can get to the hotel. Frustrating, especially in the dark after a long day.

The main entrance into the building is also not that obvious. Once we figured that out and went in, we realized that the girl standing outside and talking on her cell phone was actually the desk clerk. We waited at the desk for her to come in. She wasn’t very welcoming and, after giving her our name, her first comments were “are you sure you’re at the right property?” and “I don’t have you here.” After a couple more questions and our telling her we had checked in digitally, she found us in the system. The whole exchange was perfunctory and unwelcoming.

The room was clean and spacious and suited our needs. Just a few minor issues in the room- no soap in the wall dispenser in the shower. No dishwasher detergent in the kitchenette. Two lamps had no bulbs (including the bedside lamp!). Otherwise ok.

Breakfast was prepackaged due to Covid but there were decent options. Breakfast hours are a not really guest friendly for a weekend stay; it was closed up at 9:00. If you sleep late at all, that’s a tough time to deal with.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tina M, Other at Home2 Suites by Hilton North Charleston University Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2020

Hi CPSH,

Thank you for sharing this experience with us. I am happy to see the high rating and to read the pros of your experience, yet I regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with our breakfast service and room cleanliness during your most recent stay with us! Your comments and feedback will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your feedback and we value your business.

Reviewed August 18, 2020 via mobile

We had come to Charleston for a family event and decided to stay at the Home 2. It's a very nice place to stay. The first night we had a 3 room suite that was bigger than some apartments I have lived in! We checked out in the morning but then decided to stay another night. The second night we got a 1 room suite. Even that was very nice. One warning... when t
You check in, they put a $100 incidental charge on your card. They do remove it when you check out. The charge is to insure against theft of items from the rooms.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi KATHYB358,

Thank you for providing us with feedback from your recent stay. It's great to hear that our staff was accommodating and polite, however, I do regret that you experienced several shortcomings during your stay. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a better stay next time.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to be able to exceed your expectations in the future!

Reviewed August 9, 2020

I arrived just after 2:00 and realized that I may not be able to check in; I was hoping to at least drop my bags in the room and get a water before my appointment. I was told "check in at 3" and waited in the lobby for an hour. At 3:05 the desk person looked up and told me the room was not ready. Dragged my bags back to my car and left. After my activities, I returned at 9 pm and used my Hilton App to open the room. The floor was dirty, with food bits on the floor from the previous guest. Tired, I went to sleep anyway. The next morning, leaving at 7:30 for the day, I asked for a bagged meal, and was told it starts at 8, so left hungry. Again, not asking for special treatment, but my previous Home2 Suites experience led me to believe that this brand goes out of its way, and would at least offer a bottle of water for the road, or an apple. No "sorry," No "good morning," nothing from the staff at all.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank 572russm

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.