Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$147
HIExpress.comUS$147
PricelineUS$147
Expedia.comUS$147
FindHotelUS$168
Lol.travelUS$175
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2020 via mobile

Staff was friendly and helpful. Three out of four rooms we tried had mildew and mold. too high humidity and ac was stale in elevator and common ateas. i do not recommend. I reviewed with IHG hotel group and they kicked it back for supposed sensitive information not meeting guidlines. I am a gold rewards member so if they treat me like that how will they treat you. Holiday Inn Express off 17 is a good hotel even though its in an older area. I would stay there when in Charleston

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2020

Hi Coporate,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel.

We’re the first choice of travelers who need a simple, engaging place to rest, and I'm sorry to hear your disappointment due to the poor keeping of the rooms. What you described isn't the experience we want you to have or to any guests. I shared your review with our hotel management. I'm certain that the necessary actions will be taken to ensure each stay would be as pleasant as possible it can be.

On a brighter note, I'll make sure to let our staff know that you were pleased with their customer service skills!

We appreciate you as one of our IHG Rewards Club Gold Elite members. We look forward to hosting your stay again and we'll do our best to make your next visit better than the last!

All the best,

Jomar M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 14, 2020

We only got to spend one night in Charleston and found this property to be clean with a helpful, friendly staff. Our only negative was noise by some late nighters coming off the elevator. Otherwise, we had a good time

Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed April 13, 2020

Stayed here for a class in North Charleston and was not disappointed. We had a couple of issues with our room and the AC and the staff was so accommodating- they moved us and upgraded us, which was not necessary but very appreciated. It was quiet, safe and clean. The beds were comfortable. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights and 4 days alone. I did not ask for the maids to clean my room during my entire stay..I had my clothes laying on the bed and someone in housekeeping stole my entire outfit off the bed..so please lock all items up at all times..

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2019

Hello Matika D,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express Charleston-North, SC. We offer Simple, smart travel, however, it seems that we failed this time. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 8, 2019

Located near Charleston Southern University in North Charleston. Right off the interstate and 20 minutes from downtown Charleston.
Very clean rooms. Beds were very comfortable.
Breakfast was good. Wide selection and fresh cinnamon rolls!

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank radninja
Allen B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2019

We are thrilled to hear about your experience here at Holiday Inn Express Charleston North. Many of our guests truly find our location to be an ideal central location for their travels to the greater Charleston area. Those cinnamon rolls, what a perfect way to start the day. Till next time, safe travels.