“Delicious and friendly ”
Review of The Junction

The Junction
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Great homemade food, very down to earth, nice atmosphere and awesome music. Just a very laidback place. We had breakfast there and enjoyed it very much. Most important for us: super kids friendly.

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Randomly drove by here a week ago, not knowing it even existed! Made my way back for a late breakfast & it.was.delicious! I’m an odd food foodie & found a winner! A breakfast sandwich with coffee rubbed bacon, served on a fresh made donut...yes donut, complete with espresso/chocolate dipping sauce. Oh my gosh, totally recommend. It was phenomenal!!! Plus a serve yourself coffee bar! No more waiting for a refill! Parking is minimal but worth the wait!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place for the "foodie" in our family and found this recommendation on Yelp. It took awhile to be seated as we were a party of 7 but it was well worth the wait. We all ordered different items from the breakfast menu and none of us were disappointed. All the food was hot, fresh and well plated. One thing that impressed me was the availability of local produce, eggs and cheese for purchase. There is also a 'wall of Wine that is enticing.

Reviewed February 15, 2018

I ordered just grits-it is served plain or with cheese.I told the server plain but when it was slid across the table to me not only looked lumpy but appeared to have cheese.I was told it did not have cheese-it clearly tasted of cheese and was unappetizing.Btw I was charged for grits w cheese! My friend ordered hash browns which came cooked in a rancid tasting oil and two super thin over cooked pieces of French toast.
The place is dark and dreary.Wait staff were curt and inattentive
Way too many better places in the area skip this one

1  Thank Culinarium
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Enjoyed our breakfast. My husband liked the buzzed donut a lot. I had an egg sandwich on a biscuit and it was good. Our only complaint is prices are a bit high for what you get.