All reviews little river complimentary breakfast hotel is located king suite very nice hotel clean rooms convenient location lobby area indoor pool pleasant stay stay there again cherry grove easy access great place to stay north myrtle across the street sc
Reviewed May 30, 2018

All was ver well. Rooms and pool very clean. Staff is great. Check in was seamless and this hotel was a breath of fresh air close to everything in North Myrtle. Breakfast was great and the atmosphere was great.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Holly M, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay!

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We would love for you to stay with us on your next trip to North Myrtle Beach! We appreciate your feedback as it helps us know what our guests are expecting and what we can improve on.

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach Harbourgate.

We love having you!

Reviewed May 29, 2018

Everyday was wonderful, the staff was excellent. The entire property is well maintain. The breakfast should have been much warmer, but the items was accommodating. I had 7 rooms and everyone loved their stay. Great Job

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank americastaxno1
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Had a very nice stay. Staff is great. Easy to get to off of the main highway.

Clean, comfortable room. Plenty of parking and many eating choices nearby. Not much of a view to speak of, but I would stay here again.

One end of the hotel is facing the highway, but I am a light sleeper and had a nice quiet stay at the other end of the hotel.

Breakfast was typical Hampton Inn.

Very nice staff, check in/out was quick and accurate.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 13, 2018

I recently spent two weeks at this Hampton Inn and can not say enough about how kind, gracious, and helpful the staff were! I travel frequently for work and always stay at Hilton properties however I truly felt that the staff went above and beyond to be friendly, welcoming, and accommodating compared to other hotels where I have stayed. Especially Bob, who made sure my coworker and I had a grab bag each morning as we walked out the door and was such a friendly face to see each morning. Would highly recommend staying here!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2018

I am so thankful for late checkout at Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate. After finishing the Run Like a Diva Half Marathon, I really needed a shower before my 8-hour drive home to Florida!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends