All reviews full kitchen great beachfront location older resort shower tub time share living room and master bedroom shopping and restaurants bit dated beach vacation nice resort beach front main street washer and dryer tiki combo grocery
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The staff was just ok ....nothing to write home about. We had a air conditioning unit in the room rather than central Air. The unit would turn off intermittently. The rules for this facility are some like I have never seen. You have to put your towels in the middle of the kitchen floor on Wednesday and had to strip your own bed or they wouldn’t come in. We had to load our dishwasher the last day and turn it on before we left. If none of these rules were not met, we would be fined and there were other rules as well.
The worst part was that I accidentally left my very expensive winter jacket on the chair and when we called we were told that NO ONE turned it in. Since the housekeeping staff were the only ones in the room afterwards, we KNOW FOR A FACT that the housekeeper STOLE it. When we contacted management they said it wasn’t in lost and found and refused to discuss with the housekeeper! I find it Reprehensible. I also blame management for running a facility like this without taking action!!
It’s disgusting to see management not be concerned with vacationers and their belongings.
Someone should look into this and take action against the housekeeper!
One other thing .. the room was loaded with mosquitos !!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank cal1942s
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

This is an older hotel remade into a resort with kitchenettes. We had a tiny 1 bedroom and bath with fantastic views. Was clean except for some mold in the bathroom and on the shower curtain. Great pool and hot tub area. Lots of lounge chairs and able to take a very short walk right to the beach. Great location for shopping and resturants.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We love the beach at this spot in North Myrtle. Unfortunately the Maritime has become very worn out over time. Recent improvements to the pool area are appreciated. Rooms are clean but the overall facility is dated. The magazines in the lobby from 2007! are a good indicator of the state of things.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a little older than some but is well maintained and the staff are friendly. We had a studio and it had a full kitchen. The bed was oh so comfortable. The room did not have a balcony but a small area so you step out of your room.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed September 25, 2017

My husband and I stayed in the studio. We were on the 2nd floor right above the pool. After reading reviews on here, I wasnt expecting much from this place, but when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised! Its a bit dated, but they are updated all the rooms right now. The place was clean and spacious, the staff was friendly enough, and the views were great. The shower/tub was really nice too! The only con about the place is the fact there isnt a washer and dryer in the room. The location was perfect and we walked a lot with it being just down the street from the main drag with shops and restaurants. We were very pleased with our stay and we would definitely stay here again, especially for the price!! Oh, and there is free brewed coffee every morning in the lobby!

Date of stay: September 2017