“Great Greek food”

Grecian Delight Cafe
Cuisines: Greek
Description: We visited for the first time on 4-9-12. I had Pork Souvlaki Skewers & my Wife had a Chicken Souvlaki Pita. Pork was very flavorful, albeit it slightly dry for me. It was served w/ a house salad, warm pita, steamed broccoli, lemon potato wedges & fresh tzatziki sauce. I had their house made Greek dressing w/ the salad & it was exceptional, as were the lemon potatoes. Broccoli was fresh & slightly andante & pita was very fresh. Tzatziki was house made, thick & delicious.I tasted my wife's Chicken Pita, which was quite large, & it was fantastic. Overall we enjoyed our meals & will return.
Reviewed 13 January 2016 via mobile

Great greek food especially the tzatziki dip with pita bread. DELICIOUS !!! Nice place and very reasonably price - bountiful food.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

I had a gyro which comes with fries but you can get a side salad for $3 in substitution. It was tasty, but I couldn't get my mind off of the long black hair underneath the glass table top

Harald G, General Manager at Grecian Delight Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

We have new owners and staff and look forward to changing your perception of our business. Thank you for the feedback

Reviewed 15 June 2015 via mobile

We always go here when we visit Myrtle Beach. You can tell the food is made from scratch. It's like going to grandma's. Family owned, friendly, awesome food! The salad dressing and pita bread are my absolute favorite! Lemon potatoes are to die for!

Reviewed 10 June 2015

this "cafe" does should be ashamed to call themselves a greek restaurant! My wife ordered gryo platter, meat came fried like a potato chip. I had an order of meatballs they came right from costco. Greek salad does not resemble a real greek salad. waitress was nice but, service is very slow. Our table had hairs between glass and table cloth, very appetizing. Go to Abraham's on the boardwalk for a gryo.

1  Thank jerseyguitarboy
Reviewed 7 May 2015

A cute little Greek restaurant with decent food and good service. We stopped here for lunch on our way to the airport. I had the spanakopita appetizer and my husband had a Greek salad with chicken. Next time we are in Myrtle Beach, we'll stop in for dinner. So...this review to be continued.