See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I went here with my extended family and we loved it! It was a little bit crowded so that was the downside, but it's Myrtle Beach and a popular place so you really have to expect that. The rooms could use a little updating, but then again I've been spoiled by other recent hotel stays that had down comforters and pillows.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank BrittanyGolden
Reviewed August 6, 2008

My family of five visited North Myrtle Beach July 26 - August 2, 2008. A great time was had by all. Upon arrival we found the property to be as it was shown in the pictures.

Nice, clean, and roomy. A home away from home. Conveniently located on a nice section of beach.

We will definately visit this location again.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
6  Thank MochaJava08
Reviewed August 28, 2007

I stayed in one of the beautiful Condos @ Emerald Cove II. It was very very very Clean, fresh, and peaceful, the view was awesome!! The rooms and Kitchen are very spacious, the pool was very refreshing. My 2yr old nephew enjoyed running through the long hall as well as the toys that were left for him to enjoy. It's convenient to shopping and sights. Walk out the front door and you are on the beach. My family and I are planning to return next year.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank hotcaramelfrap