1,030 results
All reviewsacross the streetinfinity pooltime sharelazy riverfire pitsales pitchping pongoverflow parkingtimeshare presentationbedroom deluxetimeshare resortthe cottagesoverflow lotmain stspring breakgreat resortfull kitchen
Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Well, we went to one of our home resorts we own.. Ocean Blvd is a top notch place to stay and the hospitality is excellent! They male you feel like family! The rooms are very spacious and the bedding is excellent. If you need anything front desk will get it done! The grill and gift shop/arcade is nice and food is good. The swimming pools and hot tubs are excellent! And the view right on the beach is amazing..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna H
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Donna H,

Thank you for your five circle review and great feedback. We are thrilled that you continue to vacation here with us at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard! The views from our balconies are pretty amazing, and it sounds like you had a chance to enjoy a few of our amenities as well. I will definitely be sharing this feedback with the front desk team. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

This is the first Wyndham property I have stayed in and I look forward to future vacations at Wyndham resorts. We had a 2-bedroom/2-bath corner unit on the 15th floor of tower 1. This property features a master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bath with his & her sinks, jet tub, shower and water closet. The 2nd bedroom had two queen size beds, and there was even a sofa bed in the living room. The open floor design includes full kitchen, dining room and living room. There is also a washer/dryer in the hall closet. When you stay at Wyndham you are living in a spacious and comfortable condo. The only negative is outside hallway noise which could disturb guests in the 2nd bedroom.

My mate and I decided to attend the sales presentation. As a non-owner he went to the new client presentation while I attended the presentation for owners. Our free gifts were coupons for several venues. We were visiting 2 couples from home who were staying in Myrtle Beach and were able to take all 6 of us to dinner at Landry's Restaurant, thanks to the Wyndham gift. We may have even convinced them to check out a Wyndham ownership for future vacations.

The sales people worked diligently with me to design an extension on my current ownership that had all the great benefits offered by Wyndham that I was looking for at a price I could afford. The sales team was great.

Whether a non-owner or owner make a Wyndham Resort your home away from home on your next vacation.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil B
Curtis D, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Dear Phil B,

Thank you for your response in regards to your recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your fully equipped unit. Please be sure to check out our Sea Breeze Café, and newly renovated retail area next time you visit. I will be sure to share your great experience with the sales team at our next meeting. We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

All the staff from Registration, Security, Housekeepers are all very friendly and helpful. I had my back go out while in their Condo. I called the front staff who sent bellman up at my request, then Security came. I did decide to have them call an ambulance. Everyone was great. They even called to check up on me two days after I returned. I’ve never been disappointed in my stays with Wyndham.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Curtis D, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Hello Brian,
Thank you for the 5 circle review regarding your three week stay at Ocean Blvd. We are glad you are feeling better and hope you make a full and speedy recovery. I will be passing along your feedback to the bellmen and security officers who responded to assist you. I am glad you experienced our team's genuine care for our guests and owners. Please come back and visit us again soon. Safe Travels!
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Took my family and had two Condo's and it was delightful. As usual Wyndham does an excellent job, and if you enjoy Ocean Boulevard, try Sea Watch Plantation (Wyndham) also in North Myrtle Beach. Great pools, Gas Grills, Beach Front was fantastic.

Stayed: July 2017
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2018

Dear Jerry,
Thank you for visiting us on the 4th of July weekend. We are thrilled to hear your stay was delightful. Please be sure to check out one of our several firepits next time. We also have a full activities schdule, an on-site restaurant, and much more. Thank you for your loyalty. Safe Travels!

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Great family trip. The location was great with a Kroger grocery store a mile away to pickup supplies. Walking distance was surf shops and restaurants. The resort was excellent with fantastic customer service. They were booked solid but never had trouble with traffic jams or access.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank V5884FJbrianr

Thank you for your great feedback. Ocean Blvd is in an ideal location just a couple blocks from Main Street in North Myrtle Beach. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team regarding the fantastic customer service you experienced. They love to read reviews like yours. We hope you visit us again soon. Safe Travels!