1,052 results
All reviews across the street infinity pool time share lazy river fire pit sales pitch ping pong overflow parking timeshare presentation bedroom deluxe the cottages overflow lot full kitchen main st spring break great resort great amenities
Reviewed March 3, 2018

From check in to check out the service was fantastic. Everything looked like new. Ocean views amazing. The infinity pool and rooftop pool are unique anywhere. Far enough away from all the attractions and shows for peace and quiet, yet close enough, 20 minutes, to catch a show.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank 277alice222
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Dear 277alice222

Thank you for your five circle review and such great feedback in regards to your most recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am so thrilled you enjoyed your vacation with us. The views from our balconies are pretty amazing, and the infinity pool is pretty remarkable as well. As you pointed out, there is plenty to do not only at the resort but within a short walk of the resort as well. We hope to serve you again soon. Until then.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Very nice two bedroom condo with all the amenities. Tv’s in every room, full kitchen and living and dining area. Except for the time share pressure at check in everything was great. Ended up going to the presentation which lasted 2 hours but declined. We got 4 medieval times tickets, $100 dinner certificate at Margueritaville and a certificate for an 8 day/7 night vacation. I came just for a relaxing weekend and now that I survived the presentation my wife and I can start relaxing. Great place and reasonable rate for what’s included! Strongly recommend. You can refuse the time share pressure at check-in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rdb613

Dear rdb613,

Thank you for your five circle review in regards to your most recent stay with us at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your fully equipped accommodating unit. We strive to provide excellent vacation experiences to all of our guest. Please be sure to check out our Sea Breeze Café and gift shop on your next visit. Also please note as you stated the presentations are always optional. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 13, 2018 via mobile

Well, we went to one of our home resorts we own.. Ocean Blvd is a top notch place to stay and the hospitality is excellent! They male you feel like family! The rooms are very spacious and the bedding is excellent. If you need anything front desk will get it done! The grill and gift shop/arcade is nice and food is good. The swimming pools and hot tubs are excellent! And the view right on the beach is amazing..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna H
Curtis D, Assistant General Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

Dear Donna H,

Thank you for your five circle review and great feedback. We are thrilled that you continue to vacation here with us at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard! The views from our balconies are pretty amazing, and it sounds like you had a chance to enjoy a few of our amenities as well. I will definitely be sharing this feedback with the front desk team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

This is the first Wyndham property I have stayed in and I look forward to future vacations at Wyndham resorts. We had a 2-bedroom/2-bath corner unit on the 15th floor of tower 1. This property features a master bedroom with king size bed, ensuite bath with his & her sinks, jet tub, shower and water closet. The 2nd bedroom had two queen size beds, and there was even a sofa bed in the living room. The open floor design includes full kitchen, dining room and living room. There is also a washer/dryer in the hall closet. When you stay at Wyndham you are living in a spacious and comfortable condo. The only negative is outside hallway noise which could disturb guests in the 2nd bedroom.

My mate and I decided to attend the sales presentation. As a non-owner he went to the new client presentation while I attended the presentation for owners. Our free gifts were coupons for several venues. We were visiting 2 couples from home who were staying in Myrtle Beach and were able to take all 6 of us to dinner at Landry's Restaurant, thanks to the Wyndham gift. We may have even convinced them to check out a Wyndham ownership for future vacations.

The sales people worked diligently with me to design an extension on my current ownership that had all the great benefits offered by Wyndham that I was looking for at a price I could afford. The sales team was great.

Whether a non-owner or owner make a Wyndham Resort your home away from home on your next vacation.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Phil B
Curtis D, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2018

Dear Phil B,

Thank you for your response in regards to your recent stay at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard. We are pleased that you and your family enjoyed your fully equipped unit. Please be sure to check out our Sea Breeze Café, and newly renovated retail area next time you visit. I will be sure to share your great experience with the sales team at our next meeting. We look forward to serving you and your family again soon.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

All the staff from Registration, Security, Housekeepers are all very friendly and helpful. I had my back go out while in their Condo. I called the front staff who sent bellman up at my request, then Security came. I did decide to have them call an ambulance. Everyone was great. They even called to check up on me two days after I returned. I’ve never been disappointed in my stays with Wyndham.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Curtis D, Manager at Wyndham Ocean Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

Hello Brian,
Thank you for the 5 circle review regarding your three week stay at Ocean Blvd. We are glad you are feeling better and hope you make a full and speedy recovery. I will be passing along your feedback to the bellmen and security officers who responded to assist you. I am glad you experienced our team's genuine care for our guests and owners. Please come back and visit us again soon. Safe Travels!
Assistant General Manager